Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: @EDOC!! Can You Save My Life?

Post Number:#16  Post by eDOC » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:26 pm

Owen,
As I mentioned took me a month to develop a cure.
I have a protocol for prophylaxis, symptom elimination and a cure.
Since am not into vaccine, have offered myself to be exposed/ injected with all its strains, keeping in mind that have antidote.
That way vaccine could be developed sooner, and tested not on lab animals etc. IF, I had the equipment, would have developed myself with the assistance of my Chinese colleagues...
I use protection gear etc. but in trials didn't wear one, IF was using my prophylactic...
During our conversation, you suggested and I agreed to start a a new thread on COVID19.
At the moment, am all surrounded by affected calling, treating some online etc. my hospital, genetic, book, other patients paused...
Once am back with the Chinese medical assistance team from Italy, shall get back here...

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#17  Post by eDOC » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:36 am

Owen/popnowolin,

My protocol obviates the need for a vent, since it does not allow cytokine storm/CRS!

eDOC!!

popnowlin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#18  Post by popnowlin » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:27 pm

This is popnowlin per notes from ofonorow:

When you say all the strains, does this mean coronavirus covid-19? As we've tried 50 years to make a vaccine for the common cold, why would a vaccine be possible for COVID-19. Keep in mind it mutates into another strain when you try to make a vaccine.

When we spoke I thought you must be the most brilliant doctor in the world. I was hoping you would be willing to share your name, and your method and protocol so you would get credit for this invention, as you well should. Something like Linus Pauling did with the heart disease cure.

If you want to discuss more about this we can do so with private message through popnowlin.
Popnowlin
Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#19  Post by eDOC » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:00 pm

popnowlin wrote:This is popnowlin per notes from ofonorow:

When you say all the strains, does this mean coronavirus covid-19? As we've tried 50 years to make a vaccine for the common cold, why would a vaccine be possible for COVID-19. Keep in mind it mutates into another strain when you try to make a vaccine.

When we spoke I thought you must be the most brilliant doctor in the world. I was hoping you would be willing to share your name, and your method and protocol so you would get credit for this invention, as you well should. Something like Linus Pauling did with the heart disease cure.

If you want to discuss more about this we can do so with private message through popnowlin.

Correct COVID 19. Novel coronavirus2019. I have none faith belief in vaccines, cause most produced like flu, polio hep, HPV, don't provide a total protection and do more harm than good.......it was an offer I made to Chinese vaccine pharma.....cause I know am protected.

I told Owen that the key to curing it is blocking/destroying its S protein, that is the main culprit and explained how it causes damage and leads to multi-organ failure, with out blocking it none agent is effective and not even IVC at megadoses.

The real art is if one can block/disrupt it, an infected person would not only be asymptomatic and ease for other agents to destroy the virus. This is key to treating! It's very tricky not as simple as it looks.

2nd most important is to block cytokine release, many drugs do but with many other side effects.......my developed modality has none or very minimal cytokines release which is easily controlled with none pulmonary damage.

I'm not interested in FAME or becoming LP, shall start a thread when I get over my workload that's quite a bit, hopefully should be back in a few weeks, Cya till than!

As mentioned this moment I am surrounded my med assistants, mind multitasking with emails, phone,messages, skyping teaching med pros etc.

eDOC!!

EDIT:
And yes infected from across the globe and med pros approach me, about its Facts vs Myths and treatment for which I charge by the hour or case by case.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#20  Post by eDOC » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:16 pm

Another thing missed, is that I have never treated a patient using a vent vs. those already are on it have weaned them off.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#21  Post by eDOC » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:35 pm

popnowlin wrote: Keep in mind it mutates into another strain when you try to make a vaccine.

1. You block S shall stop mutating, I know that been working on this 30 days 24 hrs.....

2. You thought.....I'm disappointed......am the most brilliant and the best, on a lighter note.

3. I talked 2/3 days back, didn't assume to post my protocol in in this time. Have different life styles, time zones, etc. I have a stock of workload besides forums, and am laid back.......

Hopefully should be active in some weeks.......

eDOC!!

EDIT:
Popnowloin, heard US is short of ventilators........one doesn't need require it, only those using palliative measures, empirical, nonspecific treatment put a person on it.

popnowlin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#22  Post by popnowlin » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:54 am

This is popnowlin for ofonorow.

EDOC thanks largely to you we are living in a new era. Today my FDA attorneys will be applying for a health claim that vitamin C is a treatment for the COVID-19 virus. The application will be in part based on the existing announcement from China that vitamin C is the approved treatment for the COVID0-91 virus. But I'm informing Mr. Emord of your success.

Shanghai Government Officially Recommends Vitamin C for COVID-19

Note that we may soon be able to have a label claim for vitamin C that it's a treatment for the COVID-19 virus.

I have already started the process with my patent attorneys to patent a combination of ingredients featuring vitamin C as the treatment for the COVID-19 virus.

I'm willing to start a second patent process in your name under the auspices of the Vitamin C Foundation as the treatment to control replication of the COVID-19 virus by breaking the S protein. If you give me permissions to start the international patent process in your name you don't have to provide me any details at this time.

Thank you love Owen.
Popnowlin
Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss

xor2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#23  Post by xor2 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:57 am

EDoc: what exactly will you be doing there in Italy? I am just asking for curiosity. Will you try there in Italy to begin administering vit c to terminally ill patients?

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#24  Post by eDOC » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:24 am

popnowlin wrote:This is popnowlin per notes from ofonorow:

When you say all the strains, does this mean coronavirus covid-19.

Missed point... Correct all strains of COVID19.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#25  Post by eDOC » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:04 pm

xor2 wrote:begin administering vit c to terminally ill patients?

Teaching their med pros and docs. Correct, I did try IVC yesterday AFTER using my modalities to disrupt S protein. The dose was 60 grams VC with 60 mL DMSO. In one session the person is recovered and waiting for his RT-PCR.

eDOC!!

Hope to back soon.......my paused work is always on my mind!

EDIT:
And was off the vent, which their docs had placed him earlier, after the total session of disruption and infusion!

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#26  Post by jimmylesante » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:38 pm

Hey eDOC whats the difference in Italy as compared to CHina?
Looks like more people are dying in Italy?
Is it because Italians are having more medications such as statins/ACE etc which the virus acts as an enzyme to enhance the affects of the drugs, or have the drugs reduced ...say Mg and increased Ca. Which the virus likes to use and replicate?
Would nebulised DMSO help? Or just add to the Sulphur bonds.
If you are disrupting the S protein is that using hydrophobic to open the membrane and then changing the protein or are you disrupting the landing pad as it were the lining of the lungs so the S protein can't engage and proliferate?
I have so many questions.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#27  Post by eDOC » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:43 am

Hello jimmylesante,

I'm back after a few days in Italy.

Many differences between China and Italy.....one major being a late lock-down of the cities, total conventional/palliative treatment being offered vs. in China we use a combination or have many options ....conventional, naturopathic, TCM, Alternative and genetic approaches.

The rest of your questions, fail to understand, since my English is poor as my Medicine!

eDOC!!

EDIT:

You are smart, but still be cautious since you are travelling to the next developing hotspot......

If your questions are about the cure, yes I have it tried and tested refining, patent it and sell to the highest bidder...shall help fund my projects!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#28  Post by ofonorow » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:05 am

Jimmyselante, do you still doubt the existence of viruses?

EDoc, now is not the time to think of profiting by keeping secret that which might lessen a worldwide crisis. The reason for the patent is to give you credit. I urge you to reveal your invention here and now. The lives you save will generate untold funding for your research.
I will file the patent in your name.

Ralph Lotz told me that a hospital in NY is using iv/c, 3g x 6, every six hours, and patients are recovering. Due to short supply they went to 1.5g x 6. Still all patients are improving. (Must be using Marik's protocol w/hydrocortisone.)

Note..this is not FDA APPROVED

My inventory could cover 20,000 such iv/c treatments. I am trying to donate my supply.
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthopath® (Orthomolecular Naturopath)
® is a trademark of the Institute for Orthomolecular Studies

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#30  Post by pamojja » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:13 am

I was actually titled 'Expert consensus of comprehensive treatment in Shanghai', signed by the following MDs:

Panelist

Writing experts (sorted in alphabetical order by last name): Wu Yuan (Department of Critical Medicine, Renji Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine), Hu Bijie (Department of Infectious Diseases, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University), Li Feng (Department of Respiratory Medicine, Shanghai Public Health Clinical Center), Xin Li (Department of Cardiovascular Surgery / ECMO Treatment Center, Zhongshan Hospital Affiliated to Fudan University), Li Yingchuan (Department of Anesthesiology, Sixth People's Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University), Lu Hongzhou (Department of Infection and Immunology, Shanghai Public Health Clinical Center), Mao Enqiang (Shanghai Jiaotong University Medicine Department of Emergency Medicine, Ruijin Hospital Affiliated to the Hospital), Qu Hongping (Department of Critical Care Medicine, Ruijin Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine), Shi Kehua (Department of Respiratory Medicine, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital of Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine), Wang Lan (Department of Pulmonary Circulation, Shanghai Pulmonary Hospital Affiliated to Tongji University ), Wang Qibing (Department of Laboratory Medicine, Zhongshan Hospital Affiliated to Fudan University), Wang Sheng (Department of Emergency Medicine, Tenth People's Hospital Affiliated to Tongji University), Yu Kanglong (Department of Emergency and Critical Care, First People's Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University), Zeng Mei ( Department of Infectious Diseases, Children's Hospital of Fudan University), Zhang Wei ( Department of Respiratory Diseases, Shuguang Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai University of Chinese Medicine, Zhang Wenhong (Department of Infectious Diseases, Huashan Hospital Affiliated to Fudan University), Zhu Duming (Department of Critical Medicine, Zhongshan Hospital Affiliated to Fudan University), Zhu Lei (Department of Respiratory Medicine, Zhongshan Hospital Affiliated to Fudan University)

Consulting experts (in alphabetical order by last name): Li Qiang (Department of Respiratory Medicine, Oriental Hospital Affiliated to Tongji University), Li Xiangyang (Department of Respiratory Medicine, East China Hospital Affiliated to Fudan University), Qu Jieming (Department of Respiratory Medicine, Ruijin Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine), Song Yuanlin (Affiliated to Fudan University) Department of Respiratory Medicine, Zhongshan Hospital), Tian Rui (Department of Critical Care, First People's Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University), Wang Xingpeng (Shanghai Shenkang Hospital Development Center), Wu Yingen (Longhua Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine), Xu Jinfu (Affiliated to Tongji University Department of Respiratory Medicine, Shanghai Pulmonary Hospital, Xu Jie (Department of Infectious Diseases, Ninth People's Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine), Zhang Huiyong (Department of Pulmonology, Longhua Hospital, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese

Therefore the typical strawman fallacy, in lack of any better.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”