@EDOC!! Can You Save My Life?

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: @EDOC!! Can You Save My Life?

Post Number:#31  Post by pamojja » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:36 am

eDOC wrote:.. the key to curing it is blocking/destroying its S protein, that is the main culprit and explained how it causes damage and leads to multi-organ failure, with out blocking it none agent is effective and not even IVC at megadoses.

The real art is if one can block/disrupt it, an infected person would not only be asymptomatic and ease for other agents to destroy the virus. This is key to treating! It's very tricky not as simple as it looks.

A lead from that paper: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 3520302999

For Spike protein, we found only one compound, natural hesperidin was targeting the binding between Spike RBD and human ACE2.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#32  Post by eDOC » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:33 am

Hello jimmylesante,

IF for some reason you fall sick, which I doubt, feel free to email...I'll help you out, since the more lethal strain is out there....

Bon voyage!
eDOC!!

PS: The Chinese billionaire has offered a decent amount, but I told him that I shall discuss with my US partners!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#33  Post by ofonorow » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:37 am

You were involved then with the "hesperidin " we now see being studied? Congrats.
Do you want me to start the patent or not eDOC?

Note, vitamin C does work against acute viruses, and people are dying from the scurvy induced fighting the virus.

And we see in Dr. Levy's older post, 3% hydrogen peroxide via a nebulizer... Could add vitamin C too as Pauling pointed out C is 1000s time more powerful (present) in the sinus from nose inhalation.

Open Letter to New York Governor Cuomo
http://vitamincfoundation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14847
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthopath® (Orthomolecular Naturopath)
® is a trademark of the Institute for Orthomolecular Studies

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#34  Post by eDOC » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:47 am

ofonorow wrote:Do you want me to start the patent or not eDOC?

No Owen, I don't want to start, would wait....

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#35  Post by eDOC » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:51 am

jimmylesante,

I had a word with the Wellness, 2 grams vials (10 mL) of Glutathione for my dad's PD. They are still outsourcing have have plenty.... @$.2.50 per mL $25/-per vial excluding FedEX shipping.
Would place an order for a 100 vials.
I require preformed ones, and have been using for him since 2004.

eDOC!!

EDIT:

Glutathione for Injection is available in a concentration of 200mg/mL at a cost of $2.50/mL. The cost of a 10mL vial is $25.00. Vials are preservative free and prefilled based on the directions on the prescription (ex. 2000mg dose is a 10mL vial). Shipping is done via FedEx Overnight with Ice and a Cooler for $35.00.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#36  Post by eDOC » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:58 am

Cuomo is going bizarre on ventilators shortage...

Hardly any need for vents, only maybe for very critical...
Have witnessed people dying despite on vents.
It's NOT the gun but the MAN behind!
My protocol one requires non vents.

eDOC!!

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#37  Post by jimmylesante » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:03 am

Hey eDOC whats the difference in Italy as compared to CHina?
Looks like more people are dying in Italy?
Is it because Italians are having more medications such as statins/ACE etc which the virus acts as an enzyme to enhance the affects of the drugs, or have the drugs reduced ...say Mg and increased Ca. Which the virus likes to use and replicate?
Would nebulised DMSO help? Or just add to the Sulphur bonds.
If you are disrupting the S protein is that using hydrophobic to open the membrane and then changing the protein or are you disrupting the landing pad as it were the lining of the lungs so the S protein can't engage and proliferate?

After writing the above on page 2 this came out:
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/know-ace-inhibitors-high-blood-114340536.html

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#38  Post by eDOC » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:31 am

Not just in Italy, but ACE inhibitors and ARBs are prescribed in most countries across the globe.
When such a person gets infected, (with S protein active) results are catastrophic, effects of COVID-19 amplified..increased mortality.
Multi organ failure, pulmonary, renal, cardiac.
But I have reversed and cured quite a few, with my protocol.
And don't live with the impression that ARBs might be of any help..

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#39  Post by eDOC » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:20 pm

TOWZER wrote:Can you tell me in laymen terms what you would take to strengthen the immune system that may help you not contract the Covid 19

and .....if you do what is best treatment besides Vitamin C ??

Thanks

TOWZER,

1. All email notifications from the forums go in my spam folder??
2 I did read your PM too.
3. Developed a antiviral/infectious prophylactic protocol a few years back, and now with slight alterations over the past 2 months covers COVID 19, besides other highly infective, contagious viral diseases.
4. Since I come in contact with highly infectious, seriously ill people it has worked for me till now, even if I don't use protective gear.
5. Once I had a needle stick injury treating a active Hep C, it worked well though was concerned few years back.
6. I would require specifics so that I could make one for you and any family members.
7. I have sent you my personal email and Skype handle.

eDOC!!

xor2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#40  Post by xor2 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:25 am

eDOC:

I am 37 years old on hypertension drugs. One of it, it is ACE inhibitor. As far as I know, docs prescribe such drugs in pairs
and one of the pair is inhibitor that is said to strengthen covid-19 power ...

Tell me please:

1) Does the preventive oral usage of vit c daily with the amount around 10 gr in such a case make any difference?

2) "When such a person gets infected, (with S protein active)"

These two conditions must be met or either of them?

3) What does it mean S - protein active?

4) What would you advise to do on the first symptom onset?

Thanks!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#41  Post by eDOC » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:41 am

xor2 wrote:eDOC:

I am 37 years old on hypertension drugs. One of it, it is ACE inhibitor. As far as I know, docs prescribe such drugs in pairs
and one of the pair is inhibitor that is said to strengthen covid-19 power ...

Tell me please:

1) Does the preventive oral usage of vit c daily with the amount around 10 gr in such a case make any difference?

2) "When such a person gets infected, (with S protein active)"

These two conditions must be met or either of them?

3) What does it mean S - protein active?

4) What would you advise to do on the first symptom onset?

Thanks!

Need to know the brand/generic name before I could answer the rest of your questions. Usually are paired.....

1. S or Spike is one of the proteins of COVID 19 that causes havoc by binding to ACE2.
2. 1st symptom onset, contact/PM me IF you feel like....

eDOC!!

PS: Still in spam folder..

xor2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#42  Post by xor2 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:53 am

First is: Prenessa (Perindopril and butylamine) and seconds is: Nebilet (nebivolol) ...

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#43  Post by eDOC » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:41 am

xor2 wrote:First is: Prenessa (Perindopril and butylamine) and seconds is: Nebilet (nebivolol) ...

1. Even under normal situation isn't a ideal prescriptive antihypertensive, BUT if suits your body and pressures were well controlled fine.

2. Now with the COVID-19 around, I'd suggest to switch to some better prescriptive med like Ca blockers Amlodipine......the best judge is your treating physician who knows your history, lifestyle, pressures etc.

3. Over the past 3 plus decades, in my practice I change the meds after 2-3 yrs or when I find the body's response decreasing and requiring a higher dosage. Switch to another and put back to the same after 1-3 years. Back and forth....

4. Remaining on ACE and Beta is very risky in the present situation..

5. What shall VC 8 grams prevent, when you are already letting yourself getting predisposed with this prescriptive med.

This is what I would do or have done with my patients........

eDOC!!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#44  Post by ofonorow » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:34 am

Fascinating

COVID-19, ARDS & Cell-Free Hemoglobin - The Ascorbic Acid Connection - EvolutaMente.it
https://www.evolutamente.it/covid-19-ards-cell-free-hemoglobin-the-ascorbic-acid-connection/

COVID-19, ARDS & Cell-Free Hemoglobin - The Ascorbic Acid Connection - EvolutaMente.it

It is entirely possible that the sodium ascorbate molecule may not be in the preferred form that is utilized by our REDOX systems. There has actually been no evidence that compare side-by-side the difference in results of plasma concentration from oral ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate (both IV C and oral), until the ground-breaking paper released by Owen Fonorow and Steve Hickey on March 13th, 2020 [94]. https://www.townsendletter.com/article/online-unexpected-oral-vitamin-c-response/

Sodium Ascorbate is NOT REGENERATED by The Human Body?

Humans do not produce ascorbic acid due to the pseudogenization of the GULO gene [96]. The production of ascorbate is dependent upon glucose in animals [95]. Therefore, the ascorbate molecule is very similar in structure to a glucose molecule. Fonorow and Hickey exploited this feature and used glucose meters to measure minute-by-minute results of the two different forms of vitamin C – ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate in different combinations of oral/oral and oral/IV C.

Minute-by-minute tracking of plasma levels of vitamin C is completely novel to the literature, as it is almost impossible to collect, store and measure so many samples effectively. The results from their study are truly remarkable and should be considered as a landmark moment in orthomolecular medicine due to the way their observations could be interpreted [94].

Fonorow and Hickey first demonstrated that results from glucose meters measuring glucose and ascorbic acid yielded completely distinct and different results, even though both have similar molecular structures.

The final real shocker is when Fonorow and Hickey measured the results of a single oral dose of 10 g ascorbic acid over the course of 50 minutes, and compared it to the results of IV C with sodium ascorbate.

Equally as fascinating - the "drugs" that work apparently do so by shuttling zinc into the cell. Zinc inhibits virus replication.

youtube direct link
https://youtu.be/BIymfznD7YA?t=158

Please share the following, and if you can, donate.
https://www.evolutamente.it/covid-19-ar ... onnection/
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthopath® (Orthomolecular Naturopath)
® is a trademark of the Institute for Orthomolecular Studies

xor2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#45  Post by xor2 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:38 pm

Thanks eDOC for your help. I will talk to my doc about that (probably I will hear I read too much ...)
But I have the impression that because you know your method you slightly slunk away from the VC world and you denied VC effectiveness, don't you?

I read the document written by Owen and his colleague and I was really astonished by the finding they'd made that oral VC supplementation seems
to be more powerful than IV VC as its level raises rapidly at the very beginning of its digestion ... just in 2 - 3 minutes.... wow.

I haven't been here for a very long time or maybe I had my eyes shut when browsing here but I have always had an impression that IV C is much more effective method in treating patients ... and well it is to the certain extant but oral administration should not be neglected!

I will tell you something. Owen's findings back up my feelings about that. I have quite often respiratory problems. When I have a bug I feel tickles in my lungs (or bronchial tree.. whatever ..) that tell me that I have an ongoing viral infection ... and If I make 6 - 7 gr portion of VC that I will drink in 1 go .. I have a feeling that this VC goes up there to that infectious area and alleviate this discomfort. I literally don't feel those tickles for some time.. It happens in just about 3 to 4 minutes after drinking!

About 7 days ago, I woke up with elevated heart beats per minute (around 100) in rest and had also the feeling that something is going on there in my lungs again ...

I started loading VC at 08:30. I was taking 4.5g every 6 minutes. I ended up after 64 grams and about 09:50 with a flush. But .. really the feeling of lungs, chest "saturated" with VC is unbelievable...

I wrote to MD Levy. He confirmed that the amount, timing depends on your body. Your body gives you instruction how much and when to take it and we have to listen to it ...

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”