Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: @EDOC!! Can You Save My Life?

Post Number:#61  Post by eDOC » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:40 pm

jimmylesante wrote:Thanks eDOC.
If the virus isn't breaking down the blood, what is?

I've volunteered for the new Nightingale hospital in London so will be working there next week.

As a prophylactic will be taking loads of
1) vit C
2)Hesperidin by eating orange and lemon peels(mmmmm these are delicious and used to eat them as a kid in Africa)
3)Copper- I have no idea why?!!?

Any advice- any use of CeCl as have some oral?

Hope all is well
Jimmy

Hi jimmylesante,

1. Cytokine storm.....disrupts cell membranes and other cell organelles. Controlling or quietening is an art too. Using my protocol we never experience one, and if has occurred easily reversed, neither do we use a vent or a dialysis machine.

2. Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone (HMC) 99% IV grade infusions along with some others provide almost a near +99% prophylaxis in unaffected, and do play a role once the infection is diagnosed. It showed in the trials conducted and patients I treated. The others at this moment cannot reveal since the deal is going through, once it's over hopefully soon shall reveal.
Am glad that I stocked the IV grade back in Jan, now it's a bit hard to get.

3. Adding CsCl 3 grams one oral dose or 1/2 gram in an infusion is good enough, since has a long life but make sure you keep up with K.

4. I liked one comment by the President, till the time they complete randomized/ double blind testing would probably take 12 months many would die...with the current morality rate of an average 1000-2000 per day.

Yes I'm good, thanks for asking!
Have fun, don't be naughty at the Nursing station and make good pound sterling and lastly be CAUTIOUS, I once worked at THE Middlesexx Hospital.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#62  Post by ofonorow » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:53 am

Heard "news" that the pneumonia is a "dry" and not "wet" version, which is why people were dying on ventilators.

Happy Easter by the way.
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthopath® (Orthomolecular Naturopath)
® is a trademark of the Institute for Orthomolecular Studies

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#63  Post by eDOC » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:22 am

Conventional medicine at its worst!
Hypothetically even if each infected had a vent availability, still won't be able to save the majority critically infected.

Happy Easter to you too.

eDOC!!

EDIT:
My average max time to cure it, irrespective of stage, age, other ailments if any is 2 weeks!

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#64  Post by jimmylesante » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:17 am

Have fun, don't be naughty at the Nursing station and make good pound sterling and lastly be CAUTIOUS, I once worked at THE Middlesexx Hospital.

Gad you are well. It is customary to flirt with the nurses.
Funny enough i once saw a neurologist at The Middlesex Hospital for my broken neck( lucky spinous process of C6 and 3herniated discs)- which still trouble me.

Thanks for the advice.
Hope your deal goes through quickly and you get paid well.Of course if you want to double your money just sell to the vaccine companies and they'll quash your protocol quicker than you can say Donald Trump :)
I have bought 4 lucky Euromillion tickets for Tuesday £51m so if i win i'll by the protocol off you for £20m! Heck i'll buy it for £40m.

Happy Easter!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#65  Post by eDOC » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:10 pm

Hi jimmylesante,

Happy Easter...
You're welcome.
Good suggestion, sell it to pharma we'll split.
Liked you're comments.
What a coincidence, neurologist and that too at The Middlesex.. Hope he didn't mess a lot.
Hope you're lucky....luck is only on my side in medicine never in gambling...

Stay safe!
eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#66  Post by eDOC » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:33 pm

Mortality hits 30 K plus........
What are they doing, and why cant they control and cure this...needs an open mind, vision and stop playing in the hands of big pharma.

Only reliable method that works for most COVID is alternative + supplements!

eDOC!!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#67  Post by ofonorow » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:14 am

Edoc, this started with my concern that as an "addison's disease" (sort of) patient totally dependent on steroids, e.g. hydrocortisone, I was in trouble given the looming crisis. Without HC (or substitute) I would die in about 48 hours, after loss of kidney function, sepsis, etc.. And the report then was that 98% of hydrocortisone is made in China.

Today, I feel like Eli Raber. Mr Raber was perhaps the first seriously ill heart patient to adopt Linus Pauling's therapy for heart disease circa 1996 (other than the people Pauling himself advised and reported on.) Eli had Intractable heart pain, had used up all his leg veins and could have no more bypass graph operations. His doctors suggested that he look to the internet for alternatives (perhaps hoping he would find EDTA chelation.) He found PaulingTherapy.com and started on a therapeutic dose.

Later he told us that the pain went away after 10 days. But he was certain it would return and did not tell us for six months.

I feel the same way now that my adrenal function has been at least partially restored. Seems too good to be true, so I'll file another report now, after a month from getting released from the mental ward for "mania."

My ordinary dosage for years has been 30 to 35 mg of hydrocortisone, and I felt fine after missing a dose or two - until I didn't. I'd be unable to get off the floor, with kidney failure and complete lack of mobility. (A stress dose of hydrocortisone corrected things in about 20 minutes.) One or two pills made all the difference.

Today, after what I told the doctors was "stem cell therapy" (since celery juice sounds so nuts) I take half the dosage (15-20 mg hydrocortisone) with no ill effects, and if I were brave, I might try stopping hydrocortisone entirely. (I first cut the dosage in half while in the hospital figuring if things really went bad, as they used to, I'd be in the right place to get out of the sepsis, kidney failure, pain, etc.) But nothing happened in the hospital when I cut the dose in half, as nothing happens today when I cut the hydrocortisone dose in half.

So thanks to Anthony William, and his medical medium books, especially Celery Juice, I have apparently restored some, if not all, of my adrenal function, simply by religiously following the celery juice protocol. In review, celery juice (not the pulp) contains a small amount of methylated vitamin C, which the books say, means it doesn't have to be first processed by the liver in order to be useful to cells. So those with liver issues still benefit from celery juice. Its main action against pathogens, e.g. viruses and bacteria, are so called "cluster salts," a unique arrangement of sodium that the source claims is so far "undiscovered by science." Celery is a herb, and the celery juice is a medicine.

The CJ book predicts regeneration of adrenal function, over time, and 18 months stuck in my brain. In my case, starting around Sept/Oct, but really getting serious in December, my adrenal miracle only required at most six months.

I am now a celery juicer for life, and while I expect people to be skeptical, the information being shared in these Medical Medium books is like a light in the darkness and is ignored at your own risk.

I

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#68  Post by eDOC » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:17 pm

Owen, nice to hear.

Do you have a MTHFR deficiency too?

eDOC!!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#69  Post by ofonorow » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:08 am

Not that I am aware of, homocysteine has never been high.

I am still insulin-dependent, and I still have low hemo numbers (anemia?) And I am convalescing trying to heal after the big toe amputation.

The cortisol/hydrocortisone turn around is a wonder. I have noticed my blood sugar going up in the morning, before eating or taking any medication. (Libre continuous glucose monitor) and some strange up/downs (like a sign wave) and I am hoping that my pancreas regains some insulin function, as that is also a claim made for celery juice, although not a guarantee, i.e. some people can see their beta cells rejuvenated after the viruses are rid from the body.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#70  Post by eDOC » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:15 am

What is your daily dose of Insulin?
Latest Hb/RBC count?

Personally I believe in the least number of labs and meds/supplements for my patients, but at times more are necessary..

But in your case I would recommend/suggest, if you have a decent enough insurance coverage.....to have Fasting blood sugar (lab not Libre), serum insulin level, HbA1c, (all from the same sample drawn) and Cortisol to figure out all what you mentioned.

eDOC!!

EDIT:

If possible get MTHFR too, I assume you regularly take Bs etc, that possibly could be the reason for a normal/low homocysteine.
No harm in getting these labs done, you only require them once not on a regular basis and would clear ambiguities, grey areas and what as to treatment you require the most.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#71  Post by eDOC » Sat May 09, 2020 7:50 am

eDOC wrote:Mortality hits 30 K plus........
What are they doing, and why cant they control and cure this...needs an open mind, vision and stop playing in the hands of big pharma.

Only reliable method that works for most COVID is alternative + supplements!

eDOC!!

Now 78K, my approx guess looking at the way the situation is being handled could cross 200K plus by Aug (maybe even before)!

They insist trying a investigational drug (useless) for COVID19 may have shown some benefit for Ebola etc. or have started costing around $ 4,700/ per person.......what would it do, may shorten the course in less immunocompromised, nothing more than that, with its associated serious side effects.

Now cytokinestorm and its complications > endothelitis and others in children mostly, its not a new disease or Kawasaki linked to COVID19, it is a complication of COVID19.

Most of these deaths and complications could and can be prevented by using my devised protocol for each individual. Prophylactic, asymptomatic, mild to critical.......

Why China has none more mortalities, like I always say they pick the best from conventional, naturopathic, alternative and TCM to cure. A critically ill or dying isn't concerned where the cure come from.........

The biggest hurdle is the FDA and their tunnel visoned docs, controlled by pharmas.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#72  Post by eDOC » Tue May 12, 2020 5:21 pm

KEY CORONAVIRUS MODEL predicts approx 147K mortalities by Aug.

With which I disagree, the 1st wave hasn't subsided and reopening could lead to another surge. Back to square one.

Vaccine would take a while, and may even not be successful...am very doubtful about it's efficacy in the majority.

Only option is a tried and tested prophylactic, and treatment options for asymptomatic to critical.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#73  Post by eDOC » Fri May 22, 2020 9:31 pm

In general supplements are mostly same for both a prophylaxis and treatment of COVID19.

But their dosages, routes etc differ for each. e.g for some oral is fine vs others IV. Which is the main issue.

If H202 was working for all we won't have a +97 K moratilty figure..

eDOC!!

C-can
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#74  Post by C-can » Sat May 23, 2020 8:27 am

eDOC wrote:
If H202 was working for all we won't have a +97 K moratilty figure..

eDOC!!

But most people are not even aware of hydrogen peroxide nebulizer as a preventative or treatment for covid let alone using it. Same for high dose C. And if they were to ask their doctor about these things they would get warnings of kidney stones and rolling of the eyes.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#75  Post by eDOC » Sat May 23, 2020 10:48 am

C-can wrote:
But most people are not even aware of hydrogen peroxide nebulizer as a preventative or treatment for covid let alone using it. Same for high dose C. And if they were to ask their doctor about these things they would get warnings of kidney stones and rolling of the eyes.

Woh, am amazed you do have a point. Probably only 3K members at the forums have this knowledge about H202 and C.

Would suggest sharing it with Faucci enlighten his clouded mind, many lives in the coming days could be saved.

eDOC!!

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”