Will it be possible to live a normal life in the USA without getting vaccinated?

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Will it be possible to live a normal life in the USA without getting vaccinated?

Post Number:#16  Post by pamojja » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:12 am

Blargus wrote:I wonder if they know with some sort of occult understanding these guys have that they have to get people to voluntarily choose because it has seemed that way this whole time.

Maybe a coincidence, but February last year when it all begun I stayed on a marvelous tropical beach. During sunsets I was aghast that almost nobody watched it directly. They mostly watched and stored it through displays. I thought, this generation is already so much spoiled by technicological gymicks, even in a country like there in India. If someone would offer implanted retina displays, most for sure would sign up immatiately.

Instead the scare-mongering hit full force via still external displays, and so many signed up for the genetic modification. So nothing really that occult, just some psychology how to dump down critical thinking to almost nought.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Will it be possible to live a normal life in the USA without getting vaccinated?

Post Number:#17  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:24 am

I keep reading that Airlines are going to have to ban the Vaccinated (not the unvaccinated) and yesterday the CDC supposedly issued the alert that vaccinated people are transmitting the "virus"...

D. Kouvelas: "The epidemic is not treated with vaccines and lockdown - No wall of immunity is going to be built"

"Vaccinated people transmit the virus"

What the president of the American Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Dr. Rochelle Walensky does not just dispel a myth that has systematically cultivated a portion of scientists but raises serious concerns about what should happen from now on:

"New data show cases of vaccinated people who have as much virus to transmit and spread as an unvaccinated person"

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=178117
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#18  Post by johnyascorbate » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:35 pm

Major vaccine mandates all rolling in the same day(7/28) from huge companies, which probably won't affect anyone reading this board, but it is only the beginning.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#20  Post by ofonorow » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:23 am

I of course would never have the vaccine, but this video and the main symptoms makes me wonder if what I have contracted, and has persisted for over a month might not be the spike protein from vaxxed' shedding?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#21  Post by johnyascorbate » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:16 am

ofonorow wrote:I of course would never have the vaccine, but this video and the main symptoms makes me wonder if what I have contracted, and has persisted for over a month might not be the spike protein from vaxxed' shedding?

If that were the case, maybe you should get a covid antibody test. I'm getting one every month at CVS.

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#22  Post by Blargus » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:30 pm

Heard an interview with a non-sellout commentator in France, he said that some media and alternative media there is reporting that the government has already approved vaccine passports yet that is not true, they voted it down. His point is that he thought it was a ploy to make people think it was inevitable and get the shot.

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#23  Post by johnyascorbate » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:41 pm

Blargus wrote:Heard an interview with a non-sellout commentator in France, he said that some media and alternative media there is reporting that the government has already approved vaccine passports yet that is not true, they voted it down. His point is that he thought it was a ploy to make people think it was inevitable and get the shot.

I'm reading the complete opposite, and that it goes into effect this Sunday. Can you provide a link to back up your claim?

C-can
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#24  Post by C-can » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:42 pm

johnyascorbate wrote:
ofonorow wrote:I of course would never have the vaccine, but this video and the main symptoms makes me wonder if what I have contracted, and has persisted for over a month might not be the spike protein from vaxxed' shedding?

If that were the case, maybe you should get a covid antibody test. I'm getting one every month at CVS.

How much is the antibody test? I thought it was over $100.

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#25  Post by Blargus » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:55 pm

It was Richard Kary interviewing Wilhelm Felderhof here it's in the first 10 minutes:

https://www.republicbroadcastingarchive ... y-29-2021/

President Emmanuel Macron last week ordered that the health pass -- proof of full vaccinationor a negative test -- would be required for the French to visit venues such as a cinema or nightclub and ultimately bars and restaurants.

The Senate approved the legislation overnight by 199 votes to 123 but added numerous amendments that the government fears risk limiting the impact of the rules.

The compromise deal also limits the role of police in enforcing the rules and makes clear that healthworkers and carers who refuse the vaccination should not automatically be sacked but have their salary suspended.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/2 ... r-protests

There's some murkiness like them saying the different chambers reaching a "compromise" and how hard it was for Macron to get it through parliament after he ordered it. Yet maybe to Felderhof's point still it says adoption has not happened yet it is "likely Sunday." Dunno if the commentator Felderhof's point is valid or not, would be nice if it is. How "salary suspended" any better than getting fired who knows.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#26  Post by pamojja » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:16 am

C-can wrote:How much is the antibody test? I thought it was over $100.

Guess it differs with different labs. Got one localy this spring for €20,-

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#27  Post by johnyascorbate » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:19 am

Blargus wrote:It was Richard Kary interviewing Wilhelm Felderhof here it's in the first 10 minutes:

Thank you for the DD.

C-can wrote:How much is the antibody test? I thought it was over $100.

CVS offers it for $38 at the Minute Clinic, it's just a finger prick. I could get it for free at Lab Corp, but the finger prick and how close I live to CVS make it worth the money.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#28  Post by ofonorow » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:10 am

Good to know about the test. Educate me. Jonny, You think that contracting the spike protein from a shedding vaxxer would trigger an antibody response?

I was thinking that the only way to tell would be the d-dimer test.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#29  Post by johnyascorbate » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:54 pm

ofonorow wrote:Good to know about the test. Educate me. Jonny, You think that contracting the spike protein from a shedding vaxxer would trigger an antibody response?

I was thinking that the only way to tell would be the d-dimer test.

I'm not certain, just throwing it out there, because the vaccine creates an antibody response. I would ask a doctor.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#30  Post by ofonorow » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:04 am

On topic, those "in the know" are taking Ivermectin, in lieu of the vaccine, as a prophylactic against these viruses.

And it is refreshing that his doctor, Dr. Stella Immanuel. who found hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) effective, but was slammed by the media (she says libelled/defamed) is suing CNN and Anderson Cooper for 100 million $

https://welovetrump.com/2021/08/01/dr-stella-immanuel-sues-cnn-and-anderson-cooper-for-100-million/?utm_source=PTN&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=PTN
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”