Italy: Vitamin C and Amino Acid Improve Long Covid Symptoms

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Italy: Vitamin C and Amino Acid Improve Long Covid Symptoms

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:53 am

https://d1softballnews.com/vitamin-c-and-amino-acid-improve-long-covid-symptoms-medicine/

Symptoms of long Covid, such as typical fatigue and shortness of breath, can be reduced thanks to a supplement that combines vitamin C with an amino acid, L-arginine. This is demonstrated by the results of an Italian study published in the international journal Virology, which showed a significant improvement in strength and endurance.

I am trying to wrap my head around what I think I know about arginine, i.e., that it promotes viral activity (while lysine inhibits viruses.)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Qimualaniq656
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Italy: Vitamin C and Amino Acid Improve Long Covid Symptoms

Post Number:#2  Post by Qimualaniq656 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:30 am

That one is a poser. They are figuring out that long haul covid is a disease of the endothelium, and arginine helps the endothelium. And yet covid does a number on the immune system. My partner is having a lot of problems with low immunity. I hope that maybe spacing the two supplements out would work.

Also: softball news? really?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Italy: Vitamin C and Amino Acid Improve Long Covid Symptoms

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:35 am

shooting the messenger?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”