Ths Sky is Falling, The Sky iks Falling.. when Green energy meets reality.

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Ths Sky is Falling, The Sky iks Falling.. when Green energy meets reality.

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:58 am

I know this is the Vitamin C Foundation, but the following excerpts from an investment service I subscribe to paints a pretty bleak picture that I thought I'd share.

Someday in the future… perhaps on a particularly cold night…

… America’s entire energy system will collapse.

Fuel won’t get delivered. Rolling blackouts will sweep the land. Pipes will freeze. Food in the freezer will go bad. You may shiver in the dark… praying for a little power – for weeks.

Experts tell us if diesel fuel is cut off, it would take only three days before supermarket shelves are bare.

I believe prices for some assets will soar higher than anyone can imagine. Gas prices could touch $50 a gallon. I predict oil will hit $500 per barrel before this cycle is over.

What I see on the horizon could be the worst crisis ever in the U.S… a combination of two disastrous policies… which I believe could likely be followed by riots and ultimately some form of revolution.

The mandated transformation of our economy (at any cost)… to end fossil fuel use, to take carbon emissions to zero, and to establish renewable energy for all future economic activity.

This is the first runaway freight train barreling forward along America’s tracks.
Our mandated switch to “green energy” is a huge problem… but this second problem might be even bigger…

America is about to experience one of the greatest inflationary periods in world history.

And this inflation, which the entire world can now plainly see, will soon get much, much worse…

And this destruction of the currency, coupled with the rejection of the real source of our own wealth (our massive and cheap energy reserves)… will result in what I call: “America’s Nightmare Winter.”

This is what happens when you print more money over an 18-month period than we’ve printed in the previous 200 years of our country’s existence.

This is what happens when you print a trillion new dollars into existence in just two days in March of 2020… yes, that’s really what the government did. Time Magazine wrote about it, although you barely heard a whisper about it anywhere else.

This is what happens when the Fed prints more than 5 trillion new dollars into existence since late 2019.

The one thing you MUST remember if you live in America and hope to survive the coming years is this…

Inflation and currency devaluation is not just a threat… it’s the government policy from this point forward.

Billionaire Ray Dalio says the government will soon outlaw Bitcoin.

These inflationary changes are now unstoppable... and could potentially destroy everything that remains uniquely American in our country.

I think “America’s Nightmare Winter” is now inevitable.

In short: anyone who tells you stocks are the best inflation hedge simply does not know their financial history.

The author has a house in Argentina and bases much of his predictions on what has happened due to inflation in that country. I don't know if you can get to this link, but this is the entire article from my investment services:
https://orders.stansberryresearch.com/?cid=MKT650099&eid=MKT664252&step=start&plcid=PLC150695&SNAID=SAC0018474978&encryptedSnaid=4sJ6CQu%2FVRVg6kURuykrLnmkrHtATCfnVOHKTQ6TG1k%3D&emailjobid=5200824&emailname=2022-0815-TRW-Dedicated-ADA&assetId=AST255924&page=2
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”