5 foods that may prevent hair fall and help with growth and thickness

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

5 foods that may prevent hair fall and help with growth and thickness

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:00 am

Thanks to ancient knowledge, eggs are not good foods for those of us who carry around the viruses (I infer from vaccines) that afflict mankind. We are told this is because these viruses were made in a lab, and cultured on eggs. Ergo, no chronic illness, eggs are probably okay.

If the discussion in the following hair loss article is accurate, the author credits the "highly bioavailable protein" and biotin in eggs as beneficial for hair.

The ancient source we have been studying (in the form of the Medical Medium books) tell us that most Leafy Greens are the best source of protein. (And that surprisingly other, harder to digest and use sources of protein. cause many ills.)

Life Changing Foods, Leafy Greens, pg. 146

If you worry about getting enough protein, fret no more. Leafy greens have the most bio-available and assimilable proteins you can find, readily available for your body to take up. Leafy greens help reverse all protein-related diseases, such as gout, kidney disease, kidney stones and gall stones, gallbladder disease and hepatitis C, lymphedma, convective tissue damage, osteopenia, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, and heart disease, which all arise from protein sources that are not breaking down or assimilating and are instead causing deterioration of the body.

Leafy greens.. such as lettuce, spinach, Swiss chard, mache, and watercress... also kale, collard greens, mustard greens, arugula, radish greens, dandelion greens, parsley and cilantro...

https://food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/5-foods-to-prevent-hair-fall-and-help-with-growth-and-thickness-3334650
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: 5 foods that may prevent hair fall and help with growth and thickness

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:47 am

From my email...

As long as you're getting enough fiber and enzymes for digestion I don't think there's anything wrong with eating meat, especially for men and people who work out a lot. It's better to eat it after working out rather than before. But a lot of the anti-meat stuff is propaganda designed to make men weaker. Athletes and bodybuilders who eat meat have been shown to be stronger and less prone to injury than those on a plant-based diet. Plus I notice I recover from my workouts much faster when I eat a lot of meat afterwards. Ginger and turmeric help too but meat works better, having them together with meat works the best. (If you're talking about dairy then that's a different story)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: 5 foods that may prevent hair fall and help with growth and thickness

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:49 am

You are probably correct? Are you getting enough fiber/enzymes?

The subtle point is that the MM science are not against meat, per se, (only the excess fat in meat) but read that snippet again. The knowledge is:

A) the best protein is from leafy greens, and yes, in part, because the greens are almost predigested and don't require enzymes. (By the way, papaya has over 500 digestive enzymes (most unknown apparently).) and

B) the knowledge that protein, usually because much is undigested, causes so many adverse conditions.

And it may have something to do with the fact that what we require from proteins are the amino acids, and the greens protein may be in the form of amino acids.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”