Grounding! (Split from a Jerry Tennant, Healing is Voltage Topic)

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Grounding! (Split from a Jerry Tennant, Healing is Voltage Topic)

Post Number:#1  Post by pamojja » Wed May 04, 2022 6:38 pm

Lemonaid wrote:It's the voltage our bodies NEED TO BE to operate correctly.

Somehow really difficult to not be in some contact with the actual earth at least some of the time. However, there are indoubtly many people who died of ripe age without chronic conditions, never going bare-foot or consciously practicing grounding.

And that brings us to the main premise of Linus Pauling: biochemical -individuality, some need huge amount of vitamin C, some don't. some are somewhere in the middle.

Wood be foolish not to try anything, where one's undiscovered extraordinary needs might show above the average. But being grounded is only one thing to try, and to see how much it helps one's own particular case.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Dr. Jerry Tennant, M D ~ Voltage Is The Key To Health! How To Cure Anything! Part 1 of 2

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Thu May 05, 2022 11:41 am

This discussion has taken an interesting turn, leading me to this pubmed review

Earthing: Health Implications of Reconnecting the Human Body to the Earth's Surface Electrons
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3265077/

Pain reduction from sleeping grounded has been confirmed in a controlled study on DOMS. Earthing is the first intervention known to speed recovery from DOMS [21]. Painful conditions are often the result of various kinds of acute or chronic inflammation conditions caused in part by ROS generated by normal metabolism and also by the immune system as part of the response to injury or trauma. Inflammation can cause pain and loss of range of motion in joints. Inflammatory swelling can put pressure on pain receptors (nocireceptors) and can compromise the microcirculation, leading to ischemic pain. Inflammation can cause the release of toxic molecules that also activate pain receptors. Modern biomedical research has also documented a close relationship between chronic inflammation and virtually all chronic diseases, including the diseases of aging, and the aging process itself. The steep rise in inflammatory diseases, in fact, has been recently called “inflamm-aging” to describe a progressive inflammatory status and a loss of stress-coping ability as major components of the aging process [32].

Reduction in inflammation as a result of earthing has been documented with infrared medical imaging [28] and with measurements of blood chemistry and white blood cell counts [21]. The logical explanation for the anti-inflammatory effects is that grounding the body allows negatively charged antioxidant electrons from the Earth to enter the body and neutralize positively charged free radicals at sites of inflammation [28]. Flow of electrons from the Earth to the body has been documented [15].

I have known many people who have sworn by the benefits of "earthing" (Grounding) but I until I read Tennant, there didn't seem to be any theoretical framework why grounding would have such extreme health benefits. Tennant's understanding that voltage and pH are two sides of the same coin, and that cells are meant to operate at a specific pH (voltage) and furthermore, that about double that voltage is required to heal, is novel and helps explain grounding.

Until this forum discussion, I hadn't realized that grounding provides a flow of electrons from the earth into the body.

By the way, many of the ways Tennant suggest to obtain electrons, are from earthing. I just didn't realize how important they are, and how much sense it makes to go barefoot, for say at least 30 minutes per day. As far as Tennant making money, he was incapacitated for 7 years, and the "Tens" like devices cured him. Maybe Earthing (like our ancestors, i.e. not wearing insulated shoes) would have done the same thing. Maybe not.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”