The coming infertility

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

The coming infertility

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:18 am

Medical Medium, Life Changing Foods, pg. Fertility and our Future, p. 276 wrote:
THE FUTURE OF THE HUMAN RACE

It's imperative for the survival of the human race that the planet's infertility rates [decrease]. That may come as a surprise. As I mentioned in the "Save Yourself" chapter, you've probably heard that we're headed for a major population explosion. You may have drawn the conclusion that while infertility is heartbreaking on a personal level for the people it affects, it's not going to get in the way of world population numbers continuing to grow.

Truth is, we're headed for a very different future than growth models predict.

Forty years from now, a full 50 percent of woman of childbearing age will be unable to have a baby. Overall population numbers will start to head south.

I recommend this chapter on Fertility to any couple having problems conceiving a baby.

But this warning. about such a substantial population decrease, due, they say, to increased infertility in 40 years, makes me wonder. Have our Lords from Above been monitoring the bio-weapons labs, and the technologies being developed? We seem to already be seeing an increase in miscarriage due to the Covid shots. This book was written seven years ago, yet right now, this warning doesn't seem to be complete nonsense.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: The coming infertility

Post Number:#2  Post by pamojja » Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:04 pm

ofonorow wrote:This book was written seven years ago, yet right now, this warning doesn't seem to be complete nonsense.

And was for example discussed already 13 years ago at the Longecity forum. In that time with a lot of very knowledgable members. Would be surprised if MM wouldn't have been reading and leaning there, as I did.

For example this thread: https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/4 ... -challenge But many others too.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: The coming infertility

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:01 am

for an "uneducated" young man Anthony has done a lot of reading :-)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”