Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Blanko
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

"Germs Don't CAUSE Disease any more than Flies CAUSE Garbage!"

Post Number:#1  Post by Blanko » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:32 am

New book.

https://www.drdayproducts.com/germs-don ... sea39.html

Interested in your thoughts on this as well.

Blanko
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: "Germs Don't CAUSE Disease any more than Flies CAUSE Garbage!"

Post Number:#2  Post by Blanko » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:32 pm

Interesting comment I read:

You don't get sick by catching something from somebody else you get sick because a poison has entered your body and your body is trying to fight it with viruses and germs that work to do it. They already have proven you can't catch things with the 1917 Spanish flu they tried giving it to people and they couldn't do it. So the conclusion is people get sick by poisons that enter from outside the body.

Personally, I haven't been sick in years. COVID-19 illnesses were a non-reality for me. The sickness I got I know was from how I was swimming in less than ideal waters, with plenty of water going into my sinuses every time I would dive down and come up for air. Very likely I got some irritant in my system from that.

Sure I could test positive for a bacteria, but that wouldn't mean that bacteria is the source of the problem. Quite conceivably the bacteria could be helping.

My lungs for whatever reason are sensitive to irritants. I came down with the same irritating cough the times I tried smoking pot, and when I was a child I had an irritating cough for years that none of the doctors could figure out, that eventually went away on its own.

The oregano oil and everything else I've been taking hasn't really been helping. What is most effective is walking outdoors in the fresh air, sun, sleeping plenty, and slowly letting the body overcome the irritation. When I wake up in the morning I feel fine until I start going about my day - eating, drinking, coughing, and then the irritation is back.

I think it will just take time.

Also, normally I eat several raw eggs daily (free range from a local farm). I've never once gotten sick from that.

Also, see this: Germ Theory Debunked: https://www.bitchute.com/video/x4G5NEHWtHOI/

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by Saw » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:33 pm

Blanko wrote:Personally, I haven't been sick in years. COVID-19 illnesses were a non-reality for me. The sickness I got I know was from how I was swimming in less than ideal waters, with plenty of water going into my sinuses every time I would dive down and come up for air. Very likely I got some irritant in my system from that.

Interesting about the water, recently a pocaster was explaining how he had come down with something really bad (flu like) after
spending the day at the beach. None of the other people in his group got sick and he was the only one who spent most of the day
in the water.

Personally, almost every spring I develop a bad cough that last a good 4 to 6 weeks. I spent around 10 years
breathing cancerous fumes (job related) and now realize been lucky to avoid any lung cancers. The body does maintenance
where and when required and for as long as it takes.
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

Blanko
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#4  Post by Blanko » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:34 pm

Foolishly I was literally using the lake as a kind of neti pot with which to flush my sinuses. It was in the evening when no one else was there, and it is a mountain lake, so it was deceptively pristine looking. However, it was a shallow and stagnant bay area where lots of people go during the day. I don't know what exactly I got in my system that caused the sickness, but soon after I was confined to my bed with major congestion to the point of barely being able to breathe as well as ear pain. Terribly fatigued, and I felt absolutely awful. That lasted about 1 day, and then I felt much better, but to my surprise I had new symptoms start, namely the cough and throat and chest irritation.

I believe using the lake same as I was in a different and deeper area would have been fine. However, going forward, knowing I am vulnerable in this part of my body, I will make more use of my mask and snorkel. I really was thinking getting the water in my system was clearing out my sinuses and having health benefits. I was foolish.

Also, most people seem to apply lots of sunscreen before they go into the water. I can't imagine it's good getting that in the internal parts of the body. Not sure what was in that water, but it sure was toxic to my system.

Interestingly, the major congestion in my head and sinuses, as well as the ear pain, cleared up really quickly. Not sure if that was from staying in bed and giving the body time, or also from the 3% food grade peroxide and colloidal silver I put into my ears. I had tinnitus as well that I didn't imagine going away, yet it quickly did.

In sum, the body healed really quickly from the worst of the illness, but then new symptoms emerged, which have been chronic. I have faith they will go away, but to this point it has been slow, frustrating, and bothersome.

I should also add I used high doses of NAC thinking that would solve the problem and it didn't. However, I wonder if that had an effect on the initial and by far most acute portion of the illness. It's very possible that helped clear up the congestion so quickly. Perhaps also contributed to this more protracted period of irritation since without all that mucus it takes longer to flush out the system. Sometimes you can treat yourself in the short term to address symptoms yet negatively impact the body's ability to fully heal as quickly as it otherwise would.

Evidently there is something in my system that's still irritating the body, that ultimately needs to be cleared.

Blanko
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by Blanko » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:56 pm

https://www.humanley.com/blog/episode41

The germ theory is wrong. It is not correct. The microbiome, you have a trillion bacteria in your intestine. They are 33% of your immune system. They are there as your friends.

This is a good discussion by Dr. Day.

I do believe I was wise avoiding antibiotics.

I am getting better gradually day by day.

As well, I believe I was overdoing the ascorbic acid, thinking bowel tolerance is the way to figure out how much the body needs. Almost certainly the body urinates out excess far before bowel tolerance is reached, and this dehydrates you as the ascorbic acid in excessive doses is a significant diuretic.

So I am taking ascorbic acid generously, but not at extreme levels.

I realize animals produce ascorbic acid at extreme levels, but clearly the human body is crippled in this respect, and oral ascorbic acid is not a perfect solution.

The body is not designed to receive extreme doses of ascorbic acid orally.

Blanko
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#6  Post by Blanko » Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:19 am

Just went to bed, and as I was falling asleep noticed I am scratching all over my arms - swimmer's itch. It's conceivable that's the internal problem as well.

"Swimmer's itch, cercarial dermatitis or schistosome dermatitis is a short-term allergic immune reaction occurring in the skin of humans that have been infected by water-borne schistosomes, a type of flatworms. It is common in freshwater, brackish and marine habitats worldwide."

Guessing most people aren't familiar with internal issues caused by this as they don't intentionally get the water into their systems as I foolishly did.

Possibly could benefit from something like wormwood:

"today i received wormwood and i started with daily 2 doses. first dose very effective and am free from itching...am very happy and having a good sleep. i really recommend for this if you have any worm problem."

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#7  Post by jimmylesante » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:41 am

Schistosomisis or bilharzia is very common in Africa but not present in the USA.
The first you know about it normally is peeing blood as the flatworms congregate in your bladder.
Itchy arms -probably from the beach sand/flies.

Blanko
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#8  Post by Blanko » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:41 am

jimmylesante wrote:Schistosomisis or bilharzia is very common in Africa but not present in the USA.
The first you know about it normally is peeing blood as the flatworms congregate in your bladder.
Itchy arms -probably from the beach sand/flies.

Well, the beach does have a swimmer's itch warning, and it's normal for me if I don't shower/bathe after use to have some swimmer's itch during the the fall and winter. Not sure what exactly causes it, but it's real. I just cited that there from Wikipedia as it was the first thing that came up when I searched swimmer's itch. The itch tends to happen only from late season, more stagnant waters, which is where I swam.

Definitely isn't from anything besides the water itself.

However, I won't be using wormwood. See here if interested: https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=470860

Just going to take care of myself and live a healthy lifestyle and let things run their course. As Dr. Day says, the body is designed to heal itself.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by Saw » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:46 pm

Algae is a problem here late season, was at the lake today and the water was pretty green. I don't know the ramifications
of swimming or internal contact though.
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

Blanko
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#10  Post by Blanko » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:01 pm

Saw wrote:Algae is a problem here late season, was at the lake today and the water was pretty green. I don't know the ramifications
of swimming or internal contact though.

Could be something like that.

"Even if the water looks clear, toxins are still present," the post said.

When searching, I found this as an example of one of the problems natural freshwater can have: https://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/sask-health-authority-warns-of-toxic-algae-in-manitou-lake-1.5990001

I know it seems most foolish to get all that questionable water in my system, but sometimes mistakes do happen in the moment.

Sometimes I feel almost better, and then other times like now the irritation still is especially annoying.

I don't know what I could take that might help.

Toxicity of 13 different antibiotics towards freshwater green algae Pseudokirchneriella subcapitata and their modes of action: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27783962/

"Comparison of the toxicities shows that the inhibitors of protein synthesis to bacteria, such as azithromycin, doxycycline, florfenicol and oxytetracycline, exhibit significantly toxic effects to algae."

Interestingly: "On the other hand, the cell wall synthesis inhibitors, such as cefotaxime and amoxicillin, show relatively low toxic effects to the algae."

I can see a medical doctor later this week at least to see what he thinks is the problem and what he suggests. He knows I don't like taking pharmaceuticals, but if he's convinced he has one that will at last solve the problem, then I'm interested.

Blanko
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#11  Post by Blanko » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:49 pm

Slow going in terms of getting better, but I had a perfect bowel movement - one very long log that came out effortlessly with nothing to wipe. That indicates the gut health is doing well, which definitely would be destroyed from antibiotics. Plenty of mucus has come up today, and I'm noticing a yellow tinge to it, which indicates the body is doing something. Some head aching I think from the coughing since when coughing it becomes more acute.

No alarming symptoms and definitely not in any urgent situation.

By the way, azithromycin can kill you: https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safety-and-availability/fda-drug-safety-communication-azithromycin-zithromax-or-zmax-and-risk-potentially-fatal-heart

"[3-12-2013] The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning the public that azithromycin (Zithromax or Zmax) can cause abnormal changes in the electrical activity of the heart that may lead to a potentially fatal irregular heart rhythm."

I'm sure it can do plenty of other damages as well.

"Compared with amoxicillin, azithromycin is associated with an 82 percent higher risk of death from cardiovascular causes within five days of exposure and a 2.17-fold increased risk of death from other causes, according to a study published in June 2020 in JAMA Network Open."

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2767245

On doxycycline: "Spoiler alert: after what I experienced today, my bottle of doxycycline is now in the garbage."

https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/comments/l2hp0q/psa_doxycycline_a_serious_warning/

Another one: https://patient.info/forums/discuss/still-suffering-side-effects-after-stopping-doxycycline-please-help--557235

"I stopped taking doxy about 4 days ago and I have been suffering from horrible nausea, occasional vomiting, diarrhea, and fast heart rate."

"i took two doxy yesterday for a sinus infection, oh my word i had the worst palpatations, im due to take another one now and im scared, i have to take them because they are a very good antibiotic and i want to clear this up but im o scared. ive never had an anti do this to me before."

These are just examples of acute effects. We don't know what subclinical damages there are.

One other says: "DOXYCYCLINE IS THE WORSE MED I HAVE EVER TAKEN AND WILL NEVER AGAIN TAKE."

Dr. Day alleges to have healed fully from advanced breast cancer without going to doctors, so I'm optimistic my situation is minor compared to what the body (properly cared for) can effectively heal from.

One intervention I do is grounding. Apparently having the body in direct contact with the earth has some quite impressive positive benefits.

Also, here's an interesting comment:

"gut health = mind health doxycycline kills all the good and bad bacteria which in turn affects our minds. There are many new studies showing links to mental health and gut health. I currently take doxycycline with no problems (even if I don’t take it with food) however I was on a round of it about 7 years ago and was severely depressed/suicidal out of nowhere. I can say it was 100% caused by the doxycycline and I let my doctor know at the time and he laughed at me and told me depression is not a side effect. smh"

Makes perfect sense to me. Gut bacteria is a wonderful new area of study. Dr. Day says, "The microbiome, you have a trillion bacteria in your intestine. They are 33% of your immune system. They are there as your friends."

Something else I've stopped doing is drinking alcohol. I finished a bottle of red wine before the acute portion of the sickness. I believe it suppresses the immune system and lowers the body's reserves. It probably also negatively affects gut health.

See here: "The liver is a key, frontline immune tissue. Ideally positioned to detect pathogens entering the body via the gut, the liver appears designed to detect, capture, and clear bacteria, viruses, and macromolecules. Containing the largest collection of phagocytic cells in the body, this organ is an important barrier between us and the outside world." https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29328785/

It's well-known alcohol is hard on the liver. I was at times a heavy drinker.

The abstract also says:

"Importantly, as portal blood also transports a large number of foreign but harmless molecules (e.g., food antigens), the liver's default immune status is anti-inflammatory or immunotolerant; however, under appropriate conditions, the liver is able to mount a rapid and robust immune response. This balance between immunity and tolerance is essential to liver function. Excessive inflammation in the absence of infection leads to sterile liver injury, tissue damage, and remodeling; insufficient immunity allows for chronic infection and cancer. Dynamic interactions between the numerous populations of immune cells in the liver are key to maintaining this balance and overall tissue health."

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”