Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Viral cause of cancer a human discovery - 1950s

Post Number:#16  Post by ofonorow » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:47 am

P.S. you virus people will kill us all!

? Yes, the viruses that have unknowingly contaminated vaccines are the cause of massive suffering, e.g. widespread chronic disease and the increase in the cancer rate, in 1960, from 1 in 230, to 1 in 2 or 1 in 3 today.

The idea that anything can be grown in a culture seems made up.

Your data on 1918 isn't convincing. No one had experienced a viral outbreak in those days. There is no way to go back and verify your data. Today, it is not only easy to verify, but we can identify the strain of the virus.

It is also interesting that the 1000 page book on Brain Health lists more than 5 ways that various strains of viruses replicate. We are told that the theory that viruses use our own DNA is wrong. The main way viruses can replicate does involve invading a cell, laying "eggs" which eventually cause the human cell to explode. But another way is for viruses to merge outside of cells. You can ignore this information, that is your right, but I am not only intrigued, but I wonder at the science behind their knowledge.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#17  Post by Saw » Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:21 pm

If there were such a thing as deadly viruses there would be no doctors or nurses, they would all be dead.
And no, aliens didn't tell me that, so it might not be true :(
Even a Blind Squirrel makes his own vitamin C.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#18  Post by ofonorow » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:26 pm

...only if there was no such thing as an immune system.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#19  Post by Saw » Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:38 pm

There is no way to go back and verify your data. Today, it is not only easy to verify, but we can identify the strain of the virus.

Tell me how that's done.
And if you do, then you'll finally understand it's all nonsense.

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#20  Post by jimmylesante » Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:35 am

"The main way viruses can replicate does involve invading a cell, laying "eggs" which eventually cause the human cell to explode.

This sounds a lot like a parasite to me :)

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#21  Post by Saw » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:51 am

jimmylesante wrote:
"The main way viruses can replicate does involve invading a cell, laying "eggs" which eventually cause the human cell to explode.

This sounds a lot like a parasite to me :)

That's a good one, where does the quote come from?

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#22  Post by pamojja » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:52 am

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#23  Post by ofonorow » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:40 am

Saw wrote:
There is no way to go back and verify your data. Today, it is not only easy to verify, but we can identify the strain of the virus.

Tell me how that's done.
And if you do, then you'll finally understand it's all nonsense.

Arguing with you Saw reminds me of a college course in Keynesian economics - which I failed. My only "F" in college. Your arguments are superficial and make little or no sense. As if you have something inside your brain you are unwilling to share to clarify what you are talking about.

Is your argument about the Spanish Flu? i.e., the fact that no human (in public) had ever heard of a virus back then, at least for another 10 or 20 years? Not being able to "culture" the bug seemed like a big deal back then.

Or is your argument what we cannot identify the type and strain of a virus using gene sequencing technology?

By the way, I just read that Moderna patented a part of the so-called COVID spike protein back in 2013.

Moderna patented a 19-nucleotide sequence in 2013 that matches the most infectious sequence of SARS-CoV-2

https://planettoday.substack.com/p/moderna-patented-19-nucleotide-sequencehtml

Anyway, after I discovered and read Milton Friedman and about free markets, economics started to make sense, I then became proud of that F grade in Keynesian economics.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#24  Post by ofonorow » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:32 pm

Found this Saw and I think I know exactly how the author feels!

https://www.jeremyrhammond.com/2022/10/17/answering-tom-cowans-five-simple-questions-for-virologists/

And this is not the first run in with Cowan. He is the person behind the "natural vitamin C complex" fiction and the idea that ascorbic acid is not vitamin C, against all science. I think he has learned he can become "famous" by being a contrarian, even if his position is without any basis in fact.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#25  Post by Saw » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:42 pm

ofonorow wrote:Arguing with you Saw reminds me of a college course in Keynesian economics - which I failed.

Bingo

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#26  Post by ofonorow » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:45 pm

So you believe in the fantasy of "Keynesian Theory/Economics too?
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#27  Post by Saw » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:02 pm

Exosomes. Do Virologists confuse virus's with exosomes?

Truth is they really don't know squink about squat. The human body is too complex and science too corrupt.
Take the money out of the game and they might actually get some where. I and many others here have cured
ourselves of illnesses that a massive infrustructure of doctors and scientists have no cure for.
Am I and so many others really smarter than the totality of medical science? I think not.
To have absolute faith in any of it is madness.

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#28  Post by Saw » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:59 pm

What is a virus

I'm going to go out on a limb and say there is no way anyone is viewing any kind of viral culture
through the electron microscope, since viruses are not alive (unless you use your imagination,according to "science")

I've always heard that anything seen under the EM is dead because of the staining.
And as you see here also the slicing and dicing and extreme heat. Anything that was
alive like the cells would also be dead. So a dead "virus" is not entering a dead cell
and reanimating it to make replications of itself . So Virologist Lanka's theory that the antibiotics++ is killing the cells
would be technically inacurate, but rather they are accelerating the decomposition of the dead cell
to smaller particles (virus)

Saw
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#29  Post by Saw » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:48 am

ofonorow wrote:Found this Saw and I think I know exactly how the author feels!

https://www.jeremyrhammond.com/2022/10/17/answering-tom-cowans-five-simple-questions-for-virologists/

And this is not the first run in with Cowan. He is the person behind the "natural vitamin C complex" fiction and the idea that ascorbic acid is not vitamin C, against all science. I think he has learned he can become "famous" by being a contrarian, even if his position is without any basis in fact.

As Lanka says - Virologists disprove themselves every step of the way.
BTW: These studies and methodologies are soooo convoluted, difficult to read, they lead one
to believe it must be true because it's so complicated.

Therefore, we examined the capacity of SARS-CoV-2 to infect and replicate in several common primate and human cell lines, including human adenocarcinoma cells (A549), human liver cells (HUH7.0), and human embryonic kidney cells (HEK-293T), in addition to Vero E6 and Vero CCL81 cells. We also examined an available big brown bat kidney cell line (EFK3B) for SARS-CoV-2 replication capacity. Each cell line was inoculated at high multiplicity of infection and examined 24 h postinfection (Figure 3, panel A). No CPE was observed in any of the cell lines except in Vero cells

Conclusion: Sars cov2 can only replicate in green monkey kidney cells (Vero Cell Line)
So, it's no threat to anyone but green monkeys. So actually a green monkey kidney disease (they all are)
Why did they not grow the virus in human lung cells? Because they can't.
You take a virus said to affect "HUMAN" lung cells and use a special "Green Monkey" Kidney cells, not even the lung cells.
All I see is magic

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#30  Post by ofonorow » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:09 am

I'm surprise you are still willing to to link your reputation with Cowan.

And anybody who does, eg.

As Lanka says - Virologists disprove themselves every step of the way.

.. are in the same boat, in my opinion. What you (they) are peddling is not science by any stretch of the imagination. And per that link, this can be explained to Cowan and others, but ignored.

Here are some facts... He he he (Not even our science knows all this - at least "public" science.)

Viruses exist.
Viruses are alive. They reproduce and they poop toxins. (These toxins cause neurological diseases)
There are many varieties and strains of each variety.
Viruses are the root cause of much chronic illness, including almost all cancer.
Viruses like the flu and COVID were engineered and RELEASED to kill people.
Viruses have been cultured in laboratories on eggs and other dairy products.
Many dangerous viruses were inadvertently included with vaccines. (at least in the beginning)
Other viruses had long coexisted with us, benign, much like beneficial gut flora.
As pollution increased from industry and pesticide use, etc., viruses faced a threat. And in order to survive mutated to eat heavy metals and other toxins.
Viruses have become stronger, more harmful, by "eating" heaving metals, pesticides, and most recently, they have learned to "eat" the toxic chemical waste falling from our skies.
When there is no food, and they are not outright killed (via protocols shared by the Medical Medium) viruses (e.g. shingles) can remain dormant in tissue.
Our current science measures viral load in the blood stream, but not viruses dormant in tissue.

This is the brief overview of the other worldly knowledge embodied in the Medical Medium series..
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”