Stop Coffee (caffeine) with one pill w/o the headache

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Stop Coffee (caffeine) with one pill w/o the headache

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:41 am

My wife and I have stopped our coffee drinking cold turkey. NO HEADACHE.

The reason is that my wife has been diagnosed with Parkinson's, and in the section on CAFFEINE WITHDRAWAL in Anthony William's latest book BRAIN SAVER, in the section describing caffeine's psychoactive affects the brain, we are told:

Brain Saver, page 171, Anthony William wrote:
A continual shock wave occurs throughout the brain from the everyday caffeine withdrawal process....

There's also a brain hormone aspect to caffeine withdrawal. One of caffeine's dangers as psychoactive drug is its ability to destroy brain hormones. Caffeine is an all-around brain hormone blocker. One brain hormone that gets disrupted and destroyed is dopamine.

Dopamine production occurs both inside the liver and inside the brain and caffeine blocks this production. Caffeine also stops dopamine and other brain hormones from delivering information to specific neurons. That is, caffeine renders dopamine and other brain hormones inactive to specific neurons that require these brain hormones. Unable to find the neurons that need them in time, recently produce dopamine and other brain hormones eventually get destroyed.

This [brain hormone connection] is why caffeine withdrawal is so brutal ...

And "they" go on to explain the change in brain chemistry from caffeine (which is even in green tea) is withdrawn.

Knowing that the treatment for Parkinson's is prescription dopamine, it would be malpractice not to ask Parkinson's patients to stop their caffeine.

I noticed that when I switched her daily coffee to an herbal tea (without caffeine) she was fine. No headache or withdrawal symptoms. From the Medical Medium information on Caffeine in Brain Saver, I surmised adding dopamine would mitigate caffeine withdrawal, so I took a serving of a natural dopamine supplement - in place of my coffee. Same thing, no headache or withdrawal symptoms.

It is true that for a short time, if I felt a headache coming on (infrequently) I would simply take the dopamine supplement, and the headache never occurred.

I think this latest experience helps prove that the material in the Medical Medium books is accurate - and invaluable. The above quoted Medial Medium passage implied that caffeine blocked dopamine, as well as other brain hormones (causing the body to try an make more) . The overall dopamine loss when coffee was withdrawn was the reason for the "brutal" withdrawal symptoms.

Anthony did not recommend, but I got the idea to take, extra dopamine as we stopped the coffee; and it was miraculous. I was able to stop my wife and my coffee drinking - and now my brother - without any apparent withdrawal symptoms, i.e. NO headache! Using only a few pills. (A cursory scan of the internet shows "7 day" caffeine withdrawal programs.)

For the record, this was the brand I happened to have and used:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009ANRU92/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And this is a crudely copied PDF of the Caffeine Chapter (while I write to seek permission to copy from the publisher)

https://vitamincfoundation.org/pdfs/medicalmediumbrainsavercaffeine.pdf
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”