Cold & Flu Toolkit & Immune System Support Tips

The discussion of how Vitamin C cures infection based on Thomas E Levy book: Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious disease and toxins.

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Cold & Flu Toolkit & Immune System Support Tips

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:09 am

https://mailchi.mp/medicalmedium.com/my-nighttime-routine-173482?e=46c2c20677

Watch to see how I make Thyme Tea and Water and see how I like to take Vitamin C.

You will see what why I like Anthony. He who recommends vitamin C (and the best way to take it - with glucose) is our friend.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Cold & Flu Toolkit & Immune System Support Tips

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:07 am

The video is an interesting case study. Anthony is clearly wrong about vitamin C as ascorbic acid 'burning a hole" in the stomach. (Unless he'd say the same thing about coca cola - which has the same pH).

We know that aspirin does burn holes in the stomach, and long ago vitamin C was found to be the remedy.

So what is going on? Anthony is the conduit, he only knows what he has learned from the source. So although his knowledge is close to perfect, it is incomplete. He probably doesn't know what the pH of ascorbic acid is - because he hasn't been told.

So he can and apparently does make mistakes. (As opposed to the books which he simply transcribes).

Now, the source through the books never said anything like this about ascorbic acid. They have recommended buffered vitamin C, which has always made me curious, given our long experience with ascorbic acid.

I think there are theoretical reasons from the material in the book, to try to reduce acids. The body must overcome acids by buffering with minerals, which may leach minerals from cells and bones. (I probably have taken the most ascorbic acid - as ascorbic acid - as any person dead or alive, and my wife is close. Both of us have exceptionally hard and strong bones, per Dr. Levy's finding that osteoporosis is "bone scurvy," primarily a vitamin c deficiency disease.

Linus Pauling was surprised by how many people in the Cameron cancer studies reported stomach and intestinal problems on 10 grams of ascorbic acid (given after the IV/C for cancer). And Pauling himself added sodium bicarbonate to his 18 grams of daily ascorbic acid, essentially buffering his vitamin C.

So, while I think William was wrong to imply harm from taking ascorbic acid, I think there is probably benefit to buffering vitamin C. So given the advice of the source (previously Ester-C, and now Micro-C) I am personally going to start buffering my Cardio-C with magnesium.Glycinate (The MM recommended form of magnesium).
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by ofonorow » Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:41 am

If you watch the Cold and Flu Tips podcast, you'll sense that William is edgy, even bitter, because of all the "haters." To compensate for the negative vibes he feels, he shared his role informing the dental establishment about the dangers of mercury amalgams, claiming to be the first.

From my reading, William is unlikely to shed those negative vibes any time soon. Here is a list (off the top of my head) of all the products/industries, and thus all the people, whose livelihoods are threatened by the material in the Medical Medium series of books.

The following manufacturers and distributors risk going out of business if this knowledge ever became wide spread:.

Anyone profiting from Keto products.

Alcohol industry

Caffeine industry, including coffee, green teas and chocolate (candy)

Apple cider vinegar

Dairy, including milk and cheese

Egg farmers

pork farmers

Vegetable oils

Various supplements including carnitine, vitamin K, etc. and others with citric acid or alcohol

Fruit and Veges in capsules companies

Protein powders

Dentists (who still use mercury)

Big Pharma

Chemical industry (fragrances, air fresheners, perfumes, food additives, etc)

Those seeking fame and fortune selling books claiming viruses don't cause disease
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Steve Brown
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#4  Post by Steve Brown » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:37 pm

ofonorow wrote:
So, while I think William was wrong to imply harm from taking ascorbic acid, I think there is probably benefit to buffering vitamin C. So given the advice of the source (previously Ester-C, and now Micro-C) I am personally going to start buffering my Cardio-C with magnesium.Glycinate (The MM recommended form of magnesium).

I make an "ascorbate reaction mix" which I react with ascorbic acid to make a solution of sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and hydrogen ascorbates. Reacting the right amount of that with 1000 mg of ascorbic acid yields 200 mg of each of those five ascorbates, and it's far more agreeable to my system than taking 1000 mg of ascorbic acid. At my age (73), I've found it necessary to get enough of those minerals in my diet to prevent cardiac arrhythmia, and the ascorbates provide them in adequate amounts.

I think a mineral ascorbate is the most efficient use of a particular mineral to buffer ascorbic acid, because it entails the transformation of ascorbic acid into a non-acidic salt. Taking a mineral salt along with ascorbic acid does not seem to be an efficient way to use that mineral to buffer ascorbic acid, because you are not directly converting the ascorbic acid into a non-acidic salt.

Making an ascorbate reaction mix requires using correct stoichiometric ratios of the reactants, based on their molecular weights. Another thing to bear in mind that the alkali earth metals calcium and magnesium each bond with two ascorbate anions, whereas the alkali metals sodium and potassium each bond with one ascorbate anion. So the correct molar ratio for the reaction mix is 2:2:1:1 for sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium, because two moles of sodium will combine with two moles of ascorbic acid, but one mole of calcium will combine with two moles of ascorbic acid. So using that ratio yields equal amounts of the various ascorbates. Using enough of the mix to react with 800 mg of ascorbic acid, combined with 1000 mg of ascorbic acid, leaves 200 mg of ascorbic acid remaining in the solution.

The mix consists of sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate, and magnesium carbonate, in the 2:2:1:1 ratio. The actual amounts, by mass, to react with 800 mg of ascorbic acid are

NaHCO3 95 milligrams
KHCO3 114 milligrams
CaCO3 57 milligrams
MgCO3 48 milligrams

I use carbonates because they react readily with ascorbic acid, generating bubbles of CO2 which indicate the reaction is proceeding and subside when the reaction is complete, and the effervescence provides agitation to facilitate the reaction. I use just enough water to enable the reaction and to ensure sufficient concentration to promote the reactions. After the reaction is complete, I add enough water to dissolve the ascorbates. The solution is cloudy at first, but becomes clear within a few minutes.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by pamojja » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:27 am

Steve Brown wrote:I make an "ascorbate reaction mix" which I react with ascorbic acid to make a solution of sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and hydrogen ascorbates. Reacting the right amount of that with 1000 mg of ascorbic acid yields 200 mg of each of those five ascorbates, and it's far more agreeable to my system than taking 1000 mg of ascorbic acid. At my age (73), I've found it necessary to get enough of those minerals in my diet to prevent cardiac arrhythmia, and the ascorbates provide them in adequate amounts.

What I'm actually ingesting when I mix my approx. 26 g/d of ascorbic acid powder in a mineral water with 7 g/l of Hydrogencarbonat - HCO3?

(which I take for its very high 1 g/l Mg content as Mg-sulfate)

How much of it reamains as ascorbic acid and ascorbate?

Return to “Vitamin C and Infections: e.g. Covid, Spike Protein, Vaccination”