Rare disorders with Great names: Stiff Syndrome: Aphasia

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Rare disorders with Great names: Stiff Syndrome: Aphasia

Post Number:#1  Post by eDOC » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:50 am

While watching FIFA, I occasionally switch to news channel (during a break) and was surprised to see some suffering from Stiff Person Syndrome, Aphasia etc. And the only treatment they can offer is rehab.
To me it's pretty ridiculous, wait and see.
My approach, philosophy as a med. doc (Neurologist) is there is a cure for almost any disease, provided there is will, confidence, open mind etc. Rehab is merely palliative. Have weaned thousands off rehab, for many ailments. Time like in all walks of life is critical, sooner the patient approaches greater the chances of total recovery e.g. curing COVID-19 in 24 hrs. In my +3 decades of practice miracles have happened, like recently the paraplegic man has been weaned off walking frame and can walk a few steps on his own in just 1 week of treatment, though the injury occurred 1 yr back.
IMPO, rehab is more of a placebo, like the paraplegic was on for a yr with none improvement.
Such rare conditions can be cured, IF not completely at least partially giving the person far better quality of life!

GOD have mercy on the treating docs and the patients.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Rare disorders with Great names: Stiff Syndrome: Aphasia

Post Number:#2  Post by jimmylesante » Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:03 am

Hey eDOC, i saw the same thing.
Wasn't it Celine Dion? It was on the news.
She has had some trouble from the Vax i believe.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#3  Post by eDOC » Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:01 am

jimmylesante wrote:She has had some trouble from the Vax i believe.

Any rare, uncommon diseases showing up in an apparently healthy person, 90% likelihood of having been vaxxed by a mRNA and Spike the cause. Get Spike removed, like using one of my protocols, earlier chances of a recovery and probably a cure.
I mentioned in my thread : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15077&start=90 , post #92.

eDOC!!

PS: Glad I checked the forums, since there is an issue with my account, don't get notified.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Significance, importance of Spike removal!

Post Number:#4  Post by eDOC » Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:05 pm

I'm assuming, (don't have details ATM) mRNA/Spike to be the likely cause of sudden demise of the sports journalist covering FIFA WC.

eDOC!!

Spike can cause almost anything, immediately or later. From Cardiac (sudden arrest, arrthymias) Strokes, Cancers, Infertility, autoimmune,, rare neurological etc. in apparently healthy young.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Another case in SE Asia!

Post Number:#5  Post by eDOC » Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:21 am

Another case of sudden cardiac collapse (don't have much details yet)in an apparently healthy person, just like Nik2201. 2 options, either to treat with conv. meds and a pace maker for life (if survives) or remove the synthetic Spike (which I doubt they have the expertise to do) and get treated like Nik2201.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Significance, importance of Spike removal!

Post Number:#6  Post by eDOC » Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:26 am

eDOC wrote:I'm assuming, (don't have details ATM) mRNA/Spike to be the likely cause of sudden demise of the sports journalist covering FIFA WC.

eDOC!!

Spike can cause almost anything, immediately or later. From Cardiac (sudden arrest, arrythmias) Strokes, Cancers, Infertility, autoimmune,, rare neurological etc. in apparently healthy young.

Hard to digest at least to me, on autopsy> aortic aneurysm and rupturing fine, BUT what caused all this.....

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Stiff Person Syndrome!!

Post Number:#7  Post by eDOC » Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:00 pm

The few that I treated, had some features in common. e.g. they were suffering from PTSD, Glutamate excitotoxicity, dependent on conv. meds to alleviate the early symptoms miserably (not realizing what harm those were doing to an already begun pathological process).

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Another case in SE Asia!

Post Number:#8  Post by eDOC » Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:05 am

eDOC wrote:Another case of sudden cardiac collapse (don't have much details yet)in an apparently healthy person, just like Nik2201. 2 options, either to treat with conv. meds and a pace maker for life (if survives) or remove the synthetic Spike (which I doubt they have the expertise to do) and get treated like Nik2201.

eDOC!!

Sadly she passed away, I had a feeling since in my earlier post wrote "if survives".

Young, healthy.... wasn't lucky as Nik2201!

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Stiff Person Syndrome CURE!

Post Number:#9  Post by eDOC » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:27 am

It's not difficult to cure, as portrayed that only option is rehab.
I have done a few earlier and did one a few weeks back.

eDOC!!

PS: The lady with NSCLC is improving might start a separate thread. Thanks to the the so called renowned Cancer hospitals, she had an eruption of Shingles which got subsided in a few days. They messed her immune real bad.

BTW, I worked in one back in early 90's, in the country where jimmylesante is now.

Nik2201
Contributor
Contributor

Post Number:#10  Post by Nik2201 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:45 am

I recently had a conversation with eDOC lamenting the tragic health outcomes - such as the person referred to in this thread - often experienced by people unfortunately trapped in the simplicity of conventional medical paradigms. I recollect we both agreed that we’d all be much better off if only people would stop listening to the loudest media personalities from the shallow end of the gene pool…& others that know very little beyond the sound of the echo of their own world view.
eDOC says I was lucky. Perhaps that’s true. However, I was also willing to cast aside lifelong dogmas taught to me by knuckle-draggers & ignorant sycophants more concerned about their own sense of what they believe to be true rather than truth itself. Instead of lifelong palliative medications & even the real possibility of ablation treatment (& even a pacemaker) I’ve got something else in my corner. Something that has proven to work. Thanks eDOC.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”