Home remedy for anemia

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Home remedy for anemia

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:42 am

https://www.indiaherald.com/Health/Read/994580892/Are-you-suffering-from-Anemiatry-this-remedy
Including vitamin C-rich beverages in your diet can help your body's iron levels and avoid hemoglobin deficiency. vitamin c helps the body assimilate iron more readily.

An vital nutrient that is crucial to our body's overall health is vitamin C. It acts as an antioxidant, aids in iron absorption, and aids in collagen production in addition to boosting the immune syste
m.

I read through this looking for errors, and didn't find any obvious ones. However, I personally take a ton of vitamin C and I have been diagnosed with anemia for more than 10 years.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Re: Home remedy for anemia

Post Number:#2  Post by DiverDown2 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:07 am

I also take a lot of Vitamin C, and have been diagnosed with anemia, so now I take 1 Hema Boost once weekly and can stay in the low end of range.

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#3  Post by Blargus » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:46 pm

Flora's a good company they make Iron+herbs supplement seems pretty good. The levels of Iron etc. look low but "it's not what you take but what you absorb" and theirs is supposed to be very absorbed. Tastes good too. There's also organic blackstrap molasses has some Iron and lots of trace minerals and should be very absorbed. Neat little book by Cyril Scott on Molasses says it helped cure PTSD after WW2 and has by testimonial cured people of cancer and many other things back then.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by eDOC » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:39 pm

ofonorow wrote:
However, I personally take a ton of vitamin C and I have been diagnosed with anemia for more than 10 years.

You have an issue with absorption and transportation of Iron. When I used to take 4 grams of SA daily mine was always +16, now with none SA intake around 14.5 gm/dL.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by eDOC » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:38 am

I know precisely what caused it (Anemia) and it's solution.
You are well read, connected and loaded with links, IF for some reason fail feel free to contact.

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

johnyascorbate
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#6  Post by johnyascorbate » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:35 am

I had an issue with my iron level for almost a year. No amount of vitamin C nor red meat was moving the needle- alt doc recommended beef liver, and it worked for me. Just my experience, not advice.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by ofonorow » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:05 am

My mother was convinced that liver was the ultimate "health food."

But knowing what the liver does - traps toxins, e.g. viruses, heavy metals, pesticides, etc. - I was wary.

Turns out the "other wordly" oracle doesn't recommend eating liver for this reason
8)
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”