Vitamin D scam ?

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

Janah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Vitamin D scam ?

Post by Janah » Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:49 pm

Is vitamin D actually a scam ? i heard alot of claims its actually just poison and a whole agenda behind it , i been told never to use or take any fish oil vitamin D capsules or liquid as its a total scam

any thoughts ?

Blargus
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Vitamin D scam ?

Post by Blargus » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:06 pm

Yeah I dunno. Supposedly lots of doctors are using it with success, the FLCCC for covid, other academic researchers I have seen. Jeff T Bowles has discussed his experience megadosing synthetic D3 supposedly without issue, though a few of the case studies here do have negative effects of serious calcification from not taking cofactors K and magnesium:

https://jefftbowles.com/vitamin-d3-cure ... e-studies/

One health writer I like Conrad LeBeau has a report that says:

(Synthetic) Vitamin D Risks
By Conrad Lebeau

Case reports and scientific research on the dangers of using high doses of synthetic vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), a rodenticide, long-term, causing calcification of the arteries, strokes and kidney failure. How vitamin K2 can reverse calcification of arteries and save your life. The amazing benefits of natural sources of vitamin D including sunshine and cod liver oil are provided.
https://lebeaubooks.com/

Have been wanting to read it only 3.00 I think he is a great health researcher. Notice he recommends cod liver oil as does the weston a price foundation and says it is only the synthetic that is potentially dangerous.

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-top ... liver-oil/

Though I have also read that now they heat treat cod liver oil to make it not good. But people still report many benefits from the heat treated say Carlson. Haven't been able to determine how they treat it, just says some sort of steam treatment for that particular brand. The fermented cod liver oil may have a low temp processing but it is more expensive.

Personally I say sunshine is free and there are a lot of other compounds that get released from sunshine not just D3 so that is best and I think cod liver oil is good some are better than others and would probably take synthetic D3 in higher doses if facing covid or other strange infectious disease as per FLCCC preferrably with magnesium and K2 but short term might not be a problem from the opinion of an academic doctor researching D3 I saw awhile ago.

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post by jimmylesante » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:52 pm

I think it came from a stupid video on tiktok which also claimed B12-Cyanocobalamin contains cyanide and also poisoning you :roll: :roll: !

Janah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Janah » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:55 pm

funny u should mention that , because that was the same video i saw , did not see it on tiktok but yes the same video.

MrJoules

Post by MrJoules » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:58 pm

Its one of the few vitamins that can put autoimune in remission.

https://www.amazon.se/-/en/Jeff-T-Bowles/dp/1491243821

There is a famous doc in brasil i belive that uses 100-300 000iu to cure MS. wich no other vitamin can.
Incredibly impressive. Im just starting 100 000iu with 600mcg k2 and 100 000iu vitamin A. Those 3 need eachother
to work and not become "toxic". All 3 create apoptosis in cancer cells + regenerate the other

Can autoimune disease be vitamin d deficiency?

"The necessity of high doses of vitamin D3 for treatment success can be explained by the concept of an acquired form of vitamin D resistance. Its etiology is based on the one hand on polymorphisms within genes affecting the vitamin D system, causing susceptibility towards developing low vitamin D responsiveness and autoimmune diseases; on the other hand it is based on a blockade of vitamin D receptor signaling, e.g. through pathogen infections. In this paper, we review"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8058406/

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:38 am

Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Janah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Janah » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:47 pm

can you guys debunk this short video clip , thanks :

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JKqFUuig9igh/

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:03 pm

Speaking of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Who is this guy?

What are his credentials?

The following quotes are his opinions, not necessarily facts.

"Misrepresenting poisons as miracle cures"

"rat poison after rat poison after rat poison called vitamins"

ivermectin - "lethal poison"
vitamin D - "rat poison"

I'm not sure what you want us to debunk. Even if the facts expressed are true (as opposed to all the opinions offered) what exactly is the problem? A 90-year-old and a 70-year-old, ostensibly die or suffer from high calcium. Someone tied these conditions to high vitamin D.

Compare these isolated cases with the millions who take vitamin D3 supplements.

Gary Null, famous in the alternative health world, was poisoned by vitamin D3. His case of severe vitamin D3 poisoning provides a clue to the symptoms a very high vitamin D overdose would produce.

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2010/04/28/Health-guru-sues-over-Vitamin-D-overdose/27541272476523/

In legal papers, Null's lawyers say he suffered from fatigue, pain and cracked and bleeding feet while taking Gary Null's Ultimate Power Meal. He continued to eat the power meal, "thinking that it would help him and relieve his condition."

After a visit to his doctor, Null discovered he had been ingesting 2 million international units of Vitamin D every day, 2,000 times the recommended dose and 1,000 times what the power meal was supposed to contain, his lawyers said. Clearing the excess from his system took 3 months

This anecdote tells us that even 2000 times the recommended dose of Vitamin D3, e.g. 2,000,000 iu daily, does not cause death.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Blanko
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Blanko » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:07 am

Well, I remain open to learning more about this topic.

The safety data sheet for D3 says it is highly dangerous and should not be swallowed or even touched: https://www.fishersci.com/store/msds?partNumber=AAB2252406&productDescription=VITAMIN+D3+5G&vendorId=VN00024248&countryCode=US&language=en

This reminds me of the MSDS for fluoride: https://www.fishersci.com/store/msds?partNumber=S299100&productDescription=SODIUM+FLUORIDE+CERT+ACS+100G&vendorId=VN00033897&countryCode=US&language=en

In fact, it takes less Vitamin D3 to kill a rat than sodium fluoride. Not saying a rat is a good test subject, but that's what is commonly used for toxicological information.

I've personally found it doesn't take much oral D3 to give me overdose symptoms: hot, sweaty, obviously stimulated, unable to sleep, loss of appetite, thirst, tightness in my spine/back, and I'm probably missing some things.

However, sunbathing is one of the things I enjoy most in life, so it could be that I am not a good test case for additional D3 supplementation.

Do have a look at the D3 MSDS. I've linked one above. Let me know what you think. It seems highly dangerous. I know the amounts suggested for supplementation are considered quite tiny, but we don't consider sodium fluoride ingestion beneficial at any dose. The MSDS is clear D3 is a potent poison.

Also, it wasn't until very recently that high doses of D3 were considered safe. What changed? I don't consider recent times any golden age in science. We have every reason to be skeptical and cautious.

Regarding the sun, it doesn't make sense to me that we can reduce the benefits down to one controversial chemical we can manufacture in labs. Testing blood levels for this chemical is not the same as supplementing orally with it since correlation is not causation. For example, my blood levels of so-called D3 could be very high after a wonderful summer spent enjoying myself in the sun, but this may be completely different than trying to feed someone regular doses of D3. In fact, the latter could prove more harmful than beneficial.

I will need to look over suitable studies before drawing any conclusions, not studies that simply say those with higher D3 levels are less at risk of X or are healthier.

By the way, Isaac Newton lived to 84 in the 18th century, in dreary England, and he didn't take vitamin D: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton

Recently, one of our most privileged elites, Jacob Rothschild, died at 87: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rothschild,_4th_Baron_Rothschild

One has to suppose Mr. Rothschild had the best available knowledge and wisdom, with the best available contacts, and of course unlimited financial resources.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by pamojja » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:27 am

I've taken 8 000 IU in average for the last 15 years, and only experienced remissions from by conventional medicine considered incurable chronic diseases (PAD, COPD, T2D, ME/CFS) - but no single sign of poisoning.

If going over 5000 IU I would recommend relevant lab tests, like high serum calcium or low parathyroid hormone, to go sure nothing goes wrong there. With higher vitamin D3 intake, it's important to always supplement its co-factors of magnesium, vitamin A and K2. Otherwise, deficiency with those might develop over time.

In fact, experienced my most dramatic remission (from a walking-disability due to PAD), by accidentally overshooting my 25(OH)D serum level to 135 ng/ml, after too much sunbathing beside supplementing. My average serum level has been at 70 ng/ml though.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by pamojja » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:36 am

Blanko wrote:By the way, Isaac Newton lived to 84 in the 18th century, in dreary England, and he didn't take vitamin D:

The problem is too much difference of biochemical individuality in individuals. While for me all nutrients often in very high doses, beside life-style changes, have been essential to regaining health in middle of life - other individuals can get drunk, smoke and eat junk-food up to such ripe age, without even a second thought.

I'm not one of them. Only a very small glass of red wine with dinner sends my liver enzymes through the roof. Without alcohol and lots of nutrients, I evwn reversed a NAFLD though.

In the dreary 18th century, Cod liver oil - beside vitamin D including vitamin A - was actually in use.

Blanko
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Blanko » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 pm

Hard to know if Isaac Newton was taking cod liver oil. As far as I know, that trend came after the period when he lived.

In my case, sleep is the most important health factor, and anything that impairs my ability to sleep well isn't good for me.

Currently I'm taking only ascorbic acid and magnesium glycinate. I'm feeling good and sleeping well.

I can occasionally take a good B complex, but if I go too hard on that it impacts sleep quality and results in early symptoms of neuropathy, i.e. some pins and needles symptoms.

Edit -- just wanted to add that though i don't believe it's good for me to overdo the B Complex, I definitely think I've benefited from getting up my levels of B nutrients by generously taking a good B complex for a few days. I think that's a good supplement to take on an occasional basis. Mine is in active, methylated forms, with P5P for B6. Have a methylated B12 also for occasional use.

For D, I should be fine with sun exposure since my favorite hobby is basking in the sun.

Remember that we have vitamin names for certain nutrients, but there are countless chemicals in foods and in our bodies besides what is readily available in isolated pill forms.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post by ofonorow » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:19 am

There is some great information about how the pharmaceutical industry has been attacking Vitamin D "for decades" in this interview of Dr. Pierre Kory

https://rumble.com/v4j64j0-tucker-carlson-interviews-dr.-pierre-kory-covid-vaccines-causing-unpreceden.html

At minute 28 (28:30 starts the vitamin D suppression discussion)

"Vitamin D is one of the most attacked vitamins..."
"Vitamin D threatens the disease model"
"Pharma is terrified of vitamin D"
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info

Janah
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Janah » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:05 am

Thank guys , appreciate you.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”