Pauling saved my life too. Now neuropathy

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

GWS
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Pauling saved my life too. Now neuropathy

Post by GWS » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:58 pm

I am also interested in any good scientific references to findings that vitamin B6 "causes neuropathy"[/color][/b]

Quoting from NIH (National Institutes of Health Office of Dietary Supplements:

Can vitamin B6 be harmful?

People almost never get too much vitamin B6 from food or beverages. However, taking high amounts of vitamin B6 from supplements for a year or longer can cause
severe nerve damage, leading people to lose control of their bodily movements. The symptoms usually stop when they stop taking the supplements. Other symptoms
of too much vitamin B6 include painful, unsightly skin patches, extreme sensitivity to sunlight, nausea, and heartburn.

That sounds like I very well might have screwed up with B6. So here's hoping they are right that it usually goes away once stopped. I hope the neuropathy is not permanent.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Pauling saved my life too. Now neuropathy

Post by pamojja » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:17 am

Be prepared. In my case, it ceased about 1 year after stopping pyridoxine only.

GWS wrote:Yes, I was talked into the Moderna Vaccine and the first booster......but no more. If I had known at the time, I was already protected by the Vitamin C
protocol.....and a product my ER doctor brother soon encouraged me to add called ADK 10, by Biote, which is a Vitamin A, D3, K2 capsule....1,500mcg, 250mcg, 250mcg respectively.

But do also consider into the FLCCC alliance treatment protocol against spike protein.

In my case 200 mcg vitamin D used up all its co-factor magnesium, causing severe Mg-deficiency after some years. Not even 1800 mg/d of elemental Mg could counter. Only additional Mg-sulfate IVs finally ceased very painful muscle-cramps from Mg-deficiency.

Only above 6000 mcg/d of preformed vitamin A would stop infrequent psoriasis and retinal migraine flare-ups, exactly the amount Linus Pauling recommended as preformed vitamin A as deficiency-preventive daily dose.

About 18000 mcg/d in average for many years in my case were necessary for a remission from a walking-disability due to PAD.

To be secure, I would test vitamin D serum 25(OH)D and retinol levels after some months on such doses. And retest after some further month to adjust the doses to your individual needs.

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”