Emergency care physician says vitamin C can prevent patients from going into organ failure

A discussion of Paul Marik's remarkable new therapy that cures a major killer in hospitals: Sepsis

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Emergency care physician says vitamin C can prevent patients from going into organ failure

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:27 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6569799/Emergency-care-physician-says-vitamin-C-cure-patients-sepsis.html

Has this doctor found the cure for sepsis? Emergency care physician says vitamin C can prevent patients from going into organ failure
Dr Paul Marik, chief of pulmonary and critical care at Eastern Virginia Medical School, believes he may have the cure for sepsis
Sepsis is a life-threatening infection that occurs when the body attacks its own organs and tissues
Patients with the infection are given an IV of vitamin C and steroids to reduce inflammation and the vitamin thiamine which helps with absorption
He says that since he tried the method in January 2016, he's treated 900 septic patients, with just two to three percent dying
Doctors are skeptical due the lack of randomized controlled trials that have been performed

Comments

Doctors are not skeptical due to the lack of trials - all of which have been confirming - they are reticent because they see their livelihoods (i.e., future wealth) diminishing.

The "steroid" used is the orthomolecular hydrocortisone. (The terminology"steroid" is used to deliberately confuse doctors, in my opinion.)

The theory is that hydrocortisone (steroid) receptors become oxidized, which indicates, in part, the magnitude of the problem when cells and tissues cannot get the cortisol they require. (Hydrocortisone is bioidentical cortisol). Vitamin C is thought to reduce (unoxidize) the cortisol receptor, thus allowing in what has been blocked.

When cells cannot get cortisol, they complain loudly, creating a myriad of symptoms that are commonly grouped together as "inflammation". There is really no reference for this idea. This is my observation as an Addison-Disease (cortisol deficient) patient for several years.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Emergency care physician says vitamin C can prevent patients from going into organ failure

Post Number:#2  Post by Johnwen » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:32 pm

Here’s a presentation on this protocol that goes into what does what and what they think it’s doing. You’d think a patient getting out of the hospital in 3 days would be proof enough?
Since it’s V-C they want to see it tested and tested and tested and when they have proof, test it again!
Why? because Big Pharma isn’t going to make money on it! :evil:
So we’ll have to test it again till we find something wrong with it!
You do know they tried this on a body they were autopsying and found it didn’t do nothing for this former patient! :roll:
Oh well we’ll just have to test it some more after all it didn’t do any good here, must be something wrong with it!! More tests!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6206928/
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

musashie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Emergency care physician says vitamin C can prevent patients from going into organ failure

Post Number:#3  Post by musashie » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:33 pm

Dr Marik is prepared to stand strong re his protocol. A few months back a family member was seriously ill in hospital. I emailed Dr Marik re this persons symptoms and condition. He emailed me back within 3 hours confirming, amongst other things, that he felt his protocol could be of help. He attached all relevant information and clinical applications of his therapy in a hospital setting.I was greatful that a physician in another country was prepared to proffer his medical opinion when he did not have to. Most physicians in similar circumstances would have been more concerned about stepping on toes of a colleague, albeit in another country, and not get involved. I am surprised though he has not been tempted to administer higher doses given he has reviewed the literature.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:05 am

I am surprised though he has not been tempted to administer higher doses given he has reviewed the literature.

I would be personally interested in the dosage information your received - especially for the cortisol (hydrocortisone).

His protocol works, so I can understand why he wouldn't push higher dosages.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

musashie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#5  Post by musashie » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:33 am

ofonorow wrote:
I am surprised though he has not been tempted to administer higher doses given he has reviewed the literature.

I would be personally interested in the dosage information your received - especially for the cortisol (hydrocortisone).

His protocol works, so I can understand why he wouldn't push higher dosages.

I can supply you with all files he sent me if you wish?

Also, did you mean to say "cannot understand why he would not push higher doses"

Return to “Sepsis Cure: IV/C, Hydrocortisone and Vit B1 Protocol”