Alice in Wonderland - the delicate way to spread the word?

The discussion of advanced medical knowledge now channeled through the Medical Medium Anthony William. This knowledge amounts to perfect Naturopathy. Knowing what causes chronic and other disease, the followers of Linus Pauling extend Naturopathy with human-based nutritional science Pauling called orthomolecular (right molecules) in therapeutic amounts.

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Alice in Wonderland - the delicate way to spread the word?

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:07 am

This forum will eventually be all things Medical Medium, what we learn from Anthony and how we apply what we have learned from Linus Pauling.

The following is a letter that I have started to send to people I care about to help them better their health.

After I found that I can not speak to people about this. Reading MEDICAL MEDIUM provides the foundation that is required first.

Hi Alice,

Marianne and I had a very nice time with you last night.

Stay curious with an open mind, and I sense that you will.

I now start by telling people in my world, people deeply interested in nutrition and especially vitamin C, to hold on to their hats.

First, download the free sample of the Amazon Kindle book MEDICAL MEDIUM by Anthony William.

https://www.amazon.com/Medical-Medium-S ... 263&sr=8-6

The sample sets the stage.

You understand the price Anthony has had to pay.

Those who want to learn how they can restore their health and the health of loved ones will continue reading.

The book changes the world.

Your ?sister? or friend with diabetes only has to religiously follow a protocol given in the first book, called the grazing protocol.

The idea is to eat every 2 hours, both a fruit and a vegetable. One larger meal with protein once per day.

Marianne and I just started eating this way, after we had been doing intermittent fasting for awhile.

After 3 days, using my glucose monitor, I noticed my sugar seemed too low. I then discovered that I could eat all the sugar I want now and my blood sugar is completely controllable,

I am NOT advocating having a root beer float for dinner. It just so different now to look for and eat bread (without butter), potatoes (without butter and sour cream), pasta, etc. Carbs are good, especially clean carbs without added toxins (from processing.) Fats are bad. Period. Its hard to get a lot of calories eating a diet without fat.

From Anthony's source we learn why this diet protocol is ideal for almost all illness in the book LIVER RESCUE.

The source, the spirit speaking into Anthony's ear his entire life, says the material in Liver Rescue should be routinely taught to every school child. I think so too. There wouldn't be a need for medical doctors.

The message is that, after oxygen, the sugar glucose is the primary nutrient for the human body.

Secondly, fat is the unhealthiest thing to eat, because it prevents the body from getting the glucose it needs.

The recommendation is no more than 10%-15% of calories in the diet should be fat, and that we shouldn't forget about fat in animal proteins.

The grazing protocol works because it is no fat, until the protein meal, and the 2 hours snacks provide the "right" sugar from fruits.

Note table sugar, sucrose, is half glucose, but half fructose. Most soft drinks and other sweets contain High Fructose Corn Syrup - not glucose. Poison.

I found it interesting that at dinner, I couldn't bring up the fact that there exists a source of what is claimed to be divinely inspired medical information.

A spirit talking into this fellow's ear. It sounds too good to be true and a lot of people who care about me are worried about me right now over this.

There is a Christian who works for me, not a Catholic, and she is afraid to read without some authority telling her it is okay, and that this isn't from the devil.

There is an Atheist who works for me, and she is afraid to read, because she is afraid that she will have to start believing in a higher power.

My brother has had paranormal experiences, and knows that some intelligence has been hiding itself from us, and is afraid this information isn't real and that my reputation will suffer.

If there is an ultimate all-knowing God, then if a 300,000 year-old alien science is providing the information to Anthony, it would still be part of the overall plan.

After realizing based on my background and experience that the information is True, I have been in awe. Hanging on every word, and I have already fallen far down the rabbit hole.

Alice I now think I'm in wonderland.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Medical Medium Inspired Orthopathy (Orthomolecular Naturopathy)”