@EDOC!! Can You Save My Life?

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: @EDOC!! Can You Save My Life?

Post Number:#106  Post by eDOC » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:35 pm

Andreas basically is an engineer as you know. Am glad you have started to think deeply about oxidants.

I know the answers to ALL whats going through your mind and what you are posting.....but shall give you time to come up.

You are very well read, know many docs in all fields (BTW don't rely totally on them use your own brains), BUT downside is that you don't have clinical experience of using these modalities on humans.

I have emailed him, once I get the book shall send it as a PDF.

Good luck.
eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#107  Post by ofonorow » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:21 pm

Kalcker's book that was ordered from Andreas's web site is on its way. A distributor tells me I can purchase in quantity for resale. I look forward to reading! and then reselling :-)

My foot sore looks better, but the last culture they took on June 10th showed MRSA.

I am doing everything. Plus I had my first HBOT treatment today, and start an weekly IV MRSA-antibiotic tomorrow.

p.s. my wife has arthritis in her hip and nerve pain. I started her on CDS because she can hardly walk. No relief after one week, so my question is, how long does it usually take?
Owen R. Fonorow, Orthopath® (Orthomolecular Naturopath)
® is a trademark of the Institute for Orthomolecular Studies

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#108  Post by eDOC » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:10 pm

1. Great......I got the hard copy, not the PDF but no time to read his new thoughts, at the moment.

2. Use CDS infusions.

3. Arthritis (Osteo/Rheuma) cannot be cured or successfully treated using oxidants. It's degenerative, oxidants have no role, unless it's a septic arthritis. One needs DMSO (antioxidants for degenerative conditions).

eDOC!!

Yesterday I took a 70 mL DMSO infusion in 35 mins, at 1 pm and by 10 pm had hardly any odor and this am none. I feel fresh, rejuvenated, detoxed, skin glowing, stress free etc.......like taking an auto for a tune up!

jimmylesante
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#109  Post by jimmylesante » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:43 pm

Yesterday I took a 70 mL DMSO infusion in 35 mins, at 1 pm and by 10 pm had hardly any odor and this am none. I feel fresh, rejuvenated, detoxed, skin glowing, stress free etc.......like taking an auto for a tune up!

I'm taking July off to focus on my health and gonna do oral DMSO and perhaps put some in my IV.
As you mention eDOC i stink for days after taking DMSO orally so lots of toxins and fat to get rid of.

Owen- sounds like your foot is getting better, back in Africa we sometimes use the very old antibiotics which surprisingly can kill ABx resistant strains.
Hope everyone is well.

Edoc i have two questions for you please sir
1)any way of treating Moor Neuron Disease- cricket groundsman back home has taken ill.
2)When can i come work and learn from you? :)

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#110  Post by eDOC » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:13 pm

jimmylesante,

I have infused +50K DMSO infusions and taken it myself both orally and maybe 1K infusions.

True toxin load is a factor....

But other than that why Infusions can be smelt in seconds but the odor disappears rapidly vs oral route..... (Kindly don't use the word stink.)

One can live with the odor for a few hours/days OR....

You're intelligent, I'll let you guess.

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#111  Post by eDOC » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:36 pm

I mostly use infusions, vs oral cause I'm treating patients not just for general well being.

It's not to avoid odor in case of DMSO.....

My max duration of treatment for any ailment from Cancers, Cardiac, Neurological, Peripheral arterial occlusive, infections COVID19 etc is never more than 14 days..

After which the patients can take maintenance therapy on their own for any residual minor symptoms, if left.

Yes I can treat MND, only if I have details....

eDOC!!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#112  Post by eDOC » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:45 am

Notifications??

Earlier all notifications went into spam folder.
Since few days, I'm getting none.
Profile settings are fine...

In a way it's good too, earlier had go check spam folder, now none headaches!

2 members have graciously donated to my project, and have my personal email can always contact... for any query, if necessary!

A few others who do have would be charged, so think twice before sending an email query!

eDOC!!

EDIT:
Maybe Owen blocked/ banned me.... Didn't like my comments!
It's his, not my loss...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14942

Elisa Maza

Post Number:#113  Post by Elisa Maza » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:22 pm

ofonorow wrote:
eDOC wrote:
Any help with obtaining the Kalcker book greatly appreciated.[/color][/b]

I have in Spanish. How can i send it to you?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#114  Post by ofonorow » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:54 pm

Thank you Eliza. My English version of Forbidden Health arrived (from Spain) and I am devouring it. I still cannot get over the fact that Amazon banned this book!? Talk about a crime against humanity. And its fun to read. Dr. Klacker challenges many of our beliefs, i.e., as he likes to say, 'belief = not knowing.' He even challenges the nature of our Sun!

I am ordering many more copies of Forbidden Health and we will make them available, probably as a "gift" when people donate to our non-profit.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#115  Post by eDOC » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:45 pm

2 case histories!

1. Necrotizing fasciitis!

Woody hard calf muscles, MRSA on culture. 10 mL of CDS infusion followed 1 hour later by 50 mL of DMSO infusion.

In 3 sessions, wound healed, pus oozing out. Calf muscles non tender soft and the young man now can easily walk without a limp or support!

2. Psoriasis with calluses!

In 2 sessions, 3 days apart it's all cleared. 1st cocktail DMSO infusion with Omega 3.

2nd oral 60 mL DMSO split, next day oral Omega 3 30 mL x3 times.

eDOC!!

sjmusic2
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#116  Post by sjmusic2 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:55 am

@eDoc

Good morning Sir !

I am trying to help an acquaintance who has suffered from RA for decades and wanted to check your thoughts...

I started him at 20% dmso on one small area topically to check for allergies and all was good, so moved to 30% and he applied it topically to his hands and wrists (his worst areas) 2-3 times per day. After a week of no change, he moved himself up to a 50% soln. At this point I suggested supplementing niacin, which he did (100mg). After another 2 weeks he has still not observed any changes, positive or negative, and he wants to move to a 70% soln.

He is taking 10mg of Methotrexate once a week and one epipen of Benepali (30mg) once a week.

I am wondering if the lack of significant changes is :
1. A function of time, ie. dmso needs longer to have a profound effect
2. A function of concentration, ie. needs 70% topical or oral doses (infusions not an option at this time).
3. Interactions between the dmso and his meds, eg. oxidants vs anti-oxidants.
4. All of the above !
5. Something else ????

I would appreciate your comments and guidance...Thank you !

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#117  Post by eDOC » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:28 pm

sjmusic2,

I am getting none notifications since 2 weeks, was replying to a member's earlier post.

What I'd do IF had a similar patient.

1. Trash Meth and Benepali.
2. Use DMSO injections, infusions besides oral and topical.
3. Use some antioxidants, supplements as adjunct.
4. To put it simply and to sum up you are aggravating his RA.

I could easily put him in a successful remission in 2 weeks, maybe less.

eDOC!!

PS: I get NO email notification to replies, PMs, or emails so good luck!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#118  Post by eDOC » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:37 pm

Case History: COVID19:

40 yr old man Diabetic, symptoms of slight dysnoea, anorexia, nausea, burning micturation..... advised CMP and RT-PCR. Results positive.

Didn't report back or take it seriously. Called late night with severe breathlessness (moderate severity of COVID), immediately performed a 4 hour of my developed protocol. All symptoms almost disappeared. No vent used.

Some slightly reappeared after 48 hrs, performed another 4 hr session with slightly increased dosages.

Now all permanently disappeared and RT-PCR is negative and is resting in isolation.

eDOC!!

EDIT:
Treated this person online, using cell phone and zoom app, when was required by the RN.

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#119  Post by eDOC » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:07 pm

COVID19:

1. This person's SpO2 today is 98%. Started from 58 to 93 to 95 and now 98% in just 2 sessions.

All at home treatment simply 1 RN and eDOC on zoom when required, none use of vent.

(Total cost $ 10K.)

2. Approx every 10 mins 10 people are succumbing to it.

3. Using my protocol haven't yet lost a single.

4. Approx mortality could have been reduced by at least by 1/10th.

eDOC!!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#120  Post by ofonorow » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:54 am

I've asked our IT guy (popnowlin) to see if he can figure out what has happened to email/pm and notifications at the forum.

eDoc, congrats on Covid protocol. Kalcker has documented similar results with the Frequent CDS protocol (drink CDS every 15 minutes for about 1 hour 45 minutes). Very similar idea to our "surefire" viral protocol of 8 grams of ascorbic acid by mouth every 20 minutes for two hours. (It would be something if our protocol works through a process whereby high vitamin C helps create Chlorine Dioxide within the body.)

Regarding my big toe (or lack there of), and surgical wound that refused to heal, probably due to a bone infection. I don't want to declare victory yet (as the docs are worried that perhaps the underlying bone infection will manifest once the IV/antibiotics are over in another 2 weeks) but the foot wound has FINALLY closed.

I have religiously been using:

o oral CDS, usually with DMSO.
o High dose liposomal vitamin C (5 teaspoons twice per day)
o Foot Baths alternating between Dakiens (bleach), MMS2 and magnesium (epson salts)
o After drying the foot after the bath, I spray a mixture of CDS and DMSO on the wound.
o Sota/Beck electrical devices (mangetic pulser aimed at bone and sliver pulser)

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”