German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: German trying to use PT to lower Lp(a) without success

Post Number:#286  Post by Frodo » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:05 pm

Owen
I haven‘t had lp(a) measured yet. But once again my thyroid values. And those are now ok. No more elevated antibodies. Hashimoto defeated. Without doctors and useless tablets. One part of my success,
Another part (my heart disease) is now published as an ebook by Kindle. Title: Jimmy Blue und der Lauf um mein Leben (Jimmy Blue And The Run For My Life). Only in german language. It is the story of my illness and my success in healing. A story from my life.

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#287  Post by ofonorow » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:15 pm

Synopsis? Abstract? Sounds interesting, and now that I've almost finished THYROID HEALING by Anthony William, I think I understand what the problem really is - and the best way to defeat so-called "thyroid issues" too.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#288  Post by Frodo » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:58 pm

Yeah fine. I‘ll write a short summary of „Jimmy Blue“. And I think, you‘re on the right track when you look at your thyroid. But don‘t forget, the body is a system, you know.
I‘d like to know how low your cortisol levels are.
I’ve just read the book by James L. Wilson „Adrenal Fatigue“. Perhaps it‘s interesting for you. At least partly.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#289  Post by Frodo » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:37 am

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks for your help, your advice and your interest.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#290  Post by Frodo » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:02 am

I have promised to write a short summary of my book. I will try it once in absolute short form.

I tell in the book how I survived two heart attacks. Twice I visited heaven. Had left my body. It lay somewhere down there. Near-death experiences. At the second heart attack I was resuscitated for almost 15 minutes. The doctors said if by a miracle I survived.
Yes, God helped me, I guess. But also my good physical condition. It was all thanks to my running training.
After my first heart attack I completely changed my life. Nutrition, exercise, relaxation. The German doctor Ulrich Strunz advised me to do so and said: Run for your life.
At that time, besides my high lp(a), my stress level was very high.
After the second heart attack I considerably increased and expanded my intake of micronutrients. Based on the PR-therapy and the advice of a number of doctors and scientists. I did not take any medication, except bloodthinners for a short time after the stent implantation.
I didn‘t just survive. My heart is beating normally again. The heart muscle is regenerating. The heart‘s pumping capacity is 62. So normal. I am fully resilient. And active again. Incredible for university medicine. Not for me. Even heart disease can be cured.
So far in short form. A list of all my micronutrients can be found in the appendix of the book.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#291  Post by Frodo » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:49 am

Sorry, I forgot. The title of the book: Jimmy Blue und der Lauf um mein Leben (Jimmy Blue and the run for my life) by Hansen Diel. EBook Kindle/Amazon. Look at post 286.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#292  Post by Frodo » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:14 pm

I want to have my lp(a) value measured again this week. Possibly also the cholesterol values. I‘ll report on the results. At the moment I still take 20-30 g of vitamin C.
And another success: I succeeded in lowering my blood pressure. To values of around 110/70. Without any drugs. It works.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#293  Post by Frodo » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:08 am

No good news in the lab report. The lp(a) value has hardly changed. It is now at 204 nmol/l. In July 2019 = 220, in October = 208. I‘m angry because I really do everything to lower the value. And I had already made it to 130 nmol in January 2019. I don‘t know why the value remains so high now. I‘ve tried everything but now I‘m going to take lipo-C and C infusions regularly. And I hope it will be better.
Is there anyone in the forum who has succeeded in permanently lowering the lp(a)?

johnjackson
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#294  Post by johnjackson » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:38 am

Filer it out, maybe?

ipoprotein(a)-apheresis in the light of new drug developments.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29096859
/www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/12154.php

medcraveonline.com/JCCR/JCCR-09-00341.php

//riordanclinic.org/2014/02/high-dose-intravenous-vitamin-c-as-a-successful-treatment-of-viral-infections/

lpa
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/lipoprotein_a.html

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#295  Post by DiverDown2 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:53 am

I also have very high lp(a)
July 2018 = 224 nmol/l
September 2018 = 196 nmol/l
November 2018 = 175 nmol/l
January 2020 = 214
Cannot find what was bringing it down, but now back up. I have been on 18 G. C, 9 G. L-Lysine, and 2 G. Proline + 1200mg. Magnesium and Unique-E,
300mg. Ubiquinol. Thyroid labs good, Hormones good, on TRT.
Is Antisense oligonucleotide available for a doctor to order?

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#296  Post by ofonorow » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:18 pm

I wish we could trust today's Lp(a) tests. In my experience, proline was the key factor that lowered Lp(a). In any event, Lp(a) binding inhibitors, e.g. C, lysine and proline should protect against genetically high levels.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#297  Post by Frodo » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:59 pm

Owen
How much proline did you take?
I asked Dr. Rath‘s Research Institut, why the value doesn‘t react to the high vitamin C dose. I‘ll report.

Frodo
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#298  Post by Frodo » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:32 pm

You‘re right, Owen. The tests are very questionable. I also have great doubts, although I use one of the best german labs. But it‘s about the method, not the lab, I know.
And there is another point, we talked about: Was the blood thick or thin during the blood test. I think, my blood is often too thick.

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#299  Post by DiverDown2 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:21 pm

I was well hydrated, I always drinks lots of water, especially on labs days.
I am counting on LP(a) binding inhibitors to protect me, I really hope it does. One Heart Attack is enough for me.

DiverDown2
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#300  Post by DiverDown2 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:28 am

How much Proline can you safely take ?
I take 2 Grams daily in 6 divided doses.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”